Britney Spears shows off new hairdo ahead of conservatorship hearing: "out with the old .... in with the new !!!!! Now let us pray"

3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

That's true ! They always post on the time of Hearings ! It's not their first time and in my opinion it only proves Britney has zero control and they are just playing with her Instagram for their own benefit!

I just remembered this was posted the day before one of the hearings

https://www.instagram.com/p/B07jfSXAbLx/?igshid=jl0ghiwwvd3h

People shocked saying she finally fought back against her abuser... Well, now we know that anyone could possibly posted that, but unlikely It was Britney.

Sometimes they feed the controversies, maybe to give more credibility to the account. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When she says “the old”, does she mean Jamie? 

Ahead of Britney's conservatorship hearing today, she posted a photo showing off her new haircut. She wrote:    Related:  

Short hair. I'm here for it. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I just remembered this was posted the day before one of the hearings

https://www.instagram.com/p/B07jfSXAbLx/?igshid=jl0ghiwwvd3h

People shocked saying she finally fought back against her abuser... Well, now we know that anyone could possibly posted that, but unlikely It was Britney.

Sometimes they feed the controversies, maybe to give more credibility to the account. 

Exactly! They use free Britney movement obviously! They post something controversial just to make it seem Britney has some control so they can then post lots of post showing her badly that later Jamie uses in court!

Only fool can now think Britney has any say !

• Like 6
1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! They use free Britney movement obviously! They post something controversial just to make it seem Britney has some control so they can then post lots of post showing her badly that later Jamie uses in court!

the truth is literally in front of your eyes but some people don't want to see it

′′ What scares me is not the violence of the bad guys, it is the indifference of the good " (Martin Luther King)

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

sadly there are a LOT of fools around...  Wendy Gifs

• Love 5
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

the truth is literally in front of your eyes but some people don't want to see it

′′ What scares me is not the violence of the bad guys, it is the indifference of the good " (Martin Luther King)

Exactly! And as last weeks showed we still have crazy people supporting brand and ready to buy anything that just have Britney Spears name on it ! No matter has nothing to do with her herself!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Hmmmm... Team Con’s abuse is the reason for these objectively weird posts/pictures, so YEAH funding those monsters by streaming her music (when you can clearly listen to it illegally) IS much worse than pointing out the pictures are off. Hardly “attacking her looks”. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Buzz off thief

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻