Britney Spears shows off new hairdo ahead of conservatorship hearing: "out with the old .... in with the new !!!!! Now let us pray"

Slayer

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Dear Lord why every single photos on her account it's a nightmare???? It's her way to destroy her old perfect image?

So you downvote people supporting the releases but feel completely fine attacking her looks? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: never in my life have I dared to attack her looks, but I’m the bad guy for streaming her music :roxxy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So you downvote people supporting the releases but feel completely fine attacking her looks? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: never in my life have I dared to attack her looks, but I’m the bad guy for streaming her music :roxxy:

:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

A person who hadn't even listened to all of Britney's albums yet bashes her and has called her 'crazy' multiple times but parades around calling themselves a 'true fan' :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

1) photography is my hobby and those photos are weird. FACTS :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
2) I'm telling my opinion in a close forum, i'm not knocking at her door yelling at her :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
3) Honey streaming those songs put you on the same side of Billy B and you give money to her disgusting team who **** her against her will :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

i'm telling the truth and i don't give a **** if you, slayer and billy b try to silence me

DbJu.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

They're either posting these now to drown out the conservatorship news, or to draw more attention to it. The timing is susssss

131572933_238789887664952_41329946808094

That's true ! They always post on the time of Hearings ! It's not their first time and in my opinion it only proves Britney has zero control and they are just playing with her Instagram for their own benefit!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Hmmmm... Team Con’s abuse is the reason for these objectively weird posts/pictures, so YEAH funding those monsters by streaming her music (when you can clearly listen to it illegally) IS much worse than pointing out the pictures are off. Hardly “attacking her looks”. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Ahead of Britney's conservatorship hearing today, she posted a photo showing off her new haircut.

She wrote: 

EpYjQu6WEAImBu6?format=jpg&name=largeBRIT-HAIR.jpg.9743032515d9798dd1d70d2f8188e0f1.jpg

131334995_860957044717889_51286266483768

131572933_238789887664952_41329946808094

Related:

OMG?! I love i! she looks adorable! <3:disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow::makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

no, no actually, wait...

I'm not gonna be excited about new Britney hair...Nor am I gonna hype it like crazy.

Like who is she fooling, she's gonna have some ****ty extensions back on in like 2 weeks.

Watch. Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

That's true ! They always post on the time of Hearings ! It's not their first time and in my opinion it only proves Britney has zero control and they are just playing with her Instagram for their own benefit!

I just remembered this was posted the day before one of the hearings

https://www.instagram.com/p/B07jfSXAbLx/?igshid=jl0ghiwwvd3h

People shocked saying she finally fought back against her abuser... Well, now we know that anyone could possibly posted that, but unlikely It was Britney.

Sometimes they feed the controversies, maybe to give more credibility to the account. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2