Britney Spears shows off new hairdo ahead of conservatorship hearing: "out with the old .... in with the new !!!!! Now let us pray"

Slayer

I want to say this is shade to her team but we know the people running her socials love to play up the conspiracy theories. 

Is the old SITS & Matches, which she recorded in 2015-2017 and she continues to pay dust to?

Spoiler

Britney's face when AJ asked to do a music video:

Ha Ha Lol GIF

Is the old Jamie & Lou(ser) getting the boot?

tenor.gif

Cassie's Artpop can mean anything.

lady gaga face paint GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Dear Lord why every single photos on her account it's a nightmare???? It's her way to detroy her old perfect image?

I thought the same. She is so much prettier in normal group photos that are never posted, like the one that Cade wished her happy birthday with.

But her insta posts serve a different purpose and i definitely think they are taken when her meds are on full effect. She looks so much different, zoned-out and lost.

It's disgusting that they use her like that with these posts in order to show that she needs the conservatorship, when we know that she's not always like that.

• Like 5