Britney Spears shows off new hairdo ahead of conservatorship hearing: "out with the old .... in with the new !!!!! Now let us pray"

Slayer

9 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I just remembered this was posted the day before one of the hearings

https://www.instagram.com/p/B07jfSXAbLx/?igshid=jl0ghiwwvd3h

People shocked saying she finally fought back against her abuser... Well, now we know that anyone could possibly posted that, but unlikely It was Britney.

Sometimes they feed the controversies, maybe to give more credibility to the account. 

Exactly! They use free Britney movement obviously! They post something controversial just to make it seem Britney has some control so they can then post lots of post showing her badly that later Jamie uses in court!

Only fool can now think Britney has any say !

• Like 5
1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! They use free Britney movement obviously! They post something controversial just to make it seem Britney has some control so they can then post lots of post showing her badly that later Jamie uses in court!

the truth is literally in front of your eyes but some people don't want to see it

′′ What scares me is not the violence of the bad guys, it is the indifference of the good " (Martin Luther King)

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

sadly there are a LOT of fools around...  Wendy Gifs

• Love 4
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

the truth is literally in front of your eyes but some people don't want to see it

′′ What scares me is not the violence of the bad guys, it is the indifference of the good " (Martin Luther King)

Exactly! And as last weeks showed we still have crazy people supporting brand and ready to buy anything that just have Britney Spears name on it ! No matter has nothing to do with her herself!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! And as last weeks showed we still have crazy people supporting brand and ready to buy anything that just have Britney Spears name on it ! No matter has nothing to do with her herself!

Just now, MadameFreedom said:

And in fact since FF Britney has nothing no say in her career but it didn't stop people from buying staff from person who obviously did not enjoy any of it and was so heavily medicated .

we have court documents where is stated that she refuse 1 million of dollars to show up at The Zone and these people believe that she really want milk a 4 years old album  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

They're either posting these now to drown out the conservatorship news, or to draw more attention to it. The timing is susssss

131572933_238789887664952_41329946808094

This is my favorite of the 3 photos.😍The tousled, somewhat layered cut is kinda reminiscent of Jennifer Aniston’s Rachel hairstyle but more modern and flattering to Britney’s features.

Yes. The timing of these photos is always sketchy!!🧐 Not a coincidence. Neither is Jamie’s CNN interview dropping the day before today’s hearing. Like, they don’t even try to NOT appear conspicuous.🙄

• Love 1
  • Like 3