Jump to content

RETRACTED PER REQUEST: Courtney Love says Lou Taylor almost put her in a conservatorship like Britney Spears': Britney looks damaged, they ****ed her up for life


Message added by Jordan Miller,


Britney Spears' former business manager sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

Ms. Taylor via her legal counsel refute the following featured in the article below:

"1. My clients 'planned the conservatorship for Britney [Spears] with her father'"
 
"2. My clients 'tried' 'to put [Courtney Love] in a conservatorship too.'" 
 
"3. My clients 'made an attempt to control [Kurt Cobain’s] name and likeness and all [N]irvana songs (96 percent). Then sell the publishing.'"
 
"4. Ms. Love 'was successful at blocking [Lou Taylor]” and that “[Ms. Spears’] pack of wolves [referring to my client] almost killed [Courtney Love] and [her] only child [Frances Bean Cobain].'"

Taylor refutes this and wants you to know the following: 

"All of these statements are false and defamatory."
 
"The true facts are as follows:"
 
"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."
 
"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that per request we are retracting/amending this story and apologize for any distress they may have caused Ms. Taylor. It must be difficult to deal with thousands of people who adore Britney Spears and would go to great lengths to protect one of the most important, influential and iconic figures in pop culture.

Recommended Posts

 

Those people are so protected by the industry they have numerous people looking up to them and numerous contacts, they're basically the music industry bc they formalize it in contracts. This is the reason why no one really big is speaking up, like for example, maybe Reese wants to talk about it but what about her producer who knows a friend who knows Dina or Lou and that goes on.

I really wanted to know Madonna's opinion on this people.

It's so easy to admire them like strong women in this business and all

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8039435/billboard-touring-conference-dina-lapolt-lou-taylor-panel-recap/

 

 

Madonna's speech I love her :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right. We need more to speak out. She is clearly suffering under this sham of a conservatorship. This is why Jamie is fighting so hard. It has little to do with money now, in my opinion. It's wor

Update: The following text that's crossed out is defamatory and false according to a demand letter from Lou Taylor: Courtney Love was almost placed in a conservatorship by the same people who put

I cried reading what Courtney wrote. I’ve followed her career for a long time. Courtney is damaged but she’s not a liar.  how any self respecting Britney supporter can read that and then still thin

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

realistically they will ignore it and mind their business. we have no idea how far this reaches and how dangerous it could be for other people to speak out or not. they are not gonna sacrifice themselves and/or their careers for britney spears

And when Britney cant speak. I bet itd be really different If Britney leaked a video exposing the **** out of Jamie, Lou and everyone else. Media and other artists would have to pick it up. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And when Britney cant speak. I bet itd be really different If Britney leaked a video exposing the **** out of Jamie, Lou and everyone else. Media and other artists would have to pick it up. 

Britney is SOOOO the type, too. As evidenced by her running to a radio station to play new music without her labels approval etc. That’s how you know her situation is bad when she can’t even do that now 🥺

  • Love 5
Link to post

This is incredible that Courtney is speaking up so much about this! I wish she could spill everything but who knows what Lou and her fellow psychopathic industry predators would do to Courtney in that case. 

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but didn't Lou already step away from managing Britney's finances? There's no doubt in my mind she's still pulling strings and finding other ways to exploit the conservatorship, but I thought I saw a thread on it a couple weeks ago.

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, armrunner1998 said:

This is incredible that Courtney is speaking up so much about this! I wish she could spill everything but who knows what Lou and her fellow psychopathic industry predators are up to. 

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but didn't Lou already step away from managing Britney's finances? There's no doubt in my mind she's still pulling strings and finding other ways to exploit the conservatorship, but I thought I saw a thread on that a couple weeks ago

She did resign as manager or whatever bull**** she was. Suddenly and without warning or replacement. 

 

I think she's trying to cover for herself as much as possible 

  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Link to post

People don't even begin to realize what this woman has gone through , they put her through hell , my soul is aching only from the thought about it , people think she has a shiny life with money and luxury when in reality she lives in hell :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

We must save her :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

  • Love 2
  • Like 7
Link to post
44 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Britney is SOOOO the type, too. As evidenced by her running to a radio station to play new music without her labels approval etc. That’s how you know her situation is bad when she can’t even do that now 🥺

Tbh I have thought why didnt she take Sam's phone when hes sleeping and posted a video on his instagram exposing the **** out of these leeches. Of course team cship would take it down the second people spread it, but fans would record in a heartbeat and media would have to report. Idk If she has faith things will be ok in the long run, If shes really manipulated or threatned, or If she thinks It will make things even harder for her, but I cant stop thinking why she never tried that with Sam's phone or even her kids'. If she spoke out, many stars would support her 100%. 

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh I have thought why didnt she take Sam's phone when hes sleeping and posted a video on his instagram exposing the **** out of these leeches. Of course team cship would take it down the second people spread it, but fans would record in a heartbeat and media would have to report. Idk If she has faith things will be ok in the long run, If shes really manipulated or threatned, or If she thinks It will make things even harder for her, but I cant stop thinking why she never tried that with Sam's phone or even her kids'. If she spoke out, many stars would support her 100%. 

I think this goes more insidious than anyone really knows. I think she fears for her life.

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to post
4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

The most recent psych trip ****ed her up. You can just tell. Things have been so weird since the beginning of 2019. 

I think whatever happened with that trip was THE straw that broke her back and resulted in this major hard push.

I'm scared to know what the straw could be. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think this goes more insidious than anyone really knows. I think she fears for her life.

I don’t even think it’s crazy or far fetched to believe that. Why? Katerina Perrault claimed to have her car shot at. Courtney has expressed her fear of this web of people. It’s like- if those outsiders can get it what would they do to Britney. 
All who have spoken seem to tip toe around it for a reason.

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its not crazy at all and in fact is the only reason it makes sense that she hasn't come out and put anyone on blast until now. She is making sure to do everything "by the book" under the public eye for a reason. 

Listen to her in this phone call to her lawyer:

Even here she sounds scared for her safety. 

These people tracked her phone, email, friendships, any sort of contact etc for 13 YEARS. The level of paranoia must be insane. I am also convinced she suffered from Stockholme Syndrome for a bit and blamed herself for all of this. She is probably used to having to comply and cooperate. 

The fact that she wrote that one letter that got read on tiktok in third person was always interesting to me too. 

It's not for nothing. She was trying to put it in a perspective that wouldn't as easily place her as it's author imo

  • Love 6
Link to post
Just now, void priestess said:

The fact that she wrote that one letter that got read on tiktok in third person was always interesting to me too. 

It's not for nothing. She was trying to put it in a perspective that wouldn't as easily place her as it's author imp

People were still blind and denying until recently that she has been trying to get out of this for YEARS. Even fans on here were asking for proof that she actually wanted out. I still remember each and every one of them by username but I am too polite to call them out. :) 

  • Love 4
  • Haha 3
Link to post
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its not crazy at all and in fact is the only reason it makes sense that she hasn't come out and put anyone on blast until now. She is making sure to do everything "by the book" under the public eye for a reason. 

Listen to her in this phone call to her lawyer:

Even here she sounds scared for her safety. 

These people tracked her phone, email, friendships, any sort of contact etc for 13 YEARS. The level of paranoia must be insane. I am also convinced she suffered from Stockholme Syndrome for a bit and blamed herself for all of this. She is probably used to having to comply and cooperate. 

That voicemail is even scarier now then it was back then.

I agree she could very well have Stockholm Syndrome now. Any of us would in her position. Being monitored all the time. Wasn’t there a rumor of a waitress at a club/bar in Vegas saying Britney was trying to sneak herself some butter or something and that was the only time(or of a few) that she went out during that time?😩

Your phone, can’t drive, your diet, your relationships, friendships, custody of your kids, your money. It’s A LOT when you sit and try to list each thing.

  • Love 7
  • Like 1
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I don’t even think it’s crazy or far fetched to believe that. Why? Katerina Perrault claimed to have her car shot at. Courtney has expressed her fear of this web of people. It’s like- if those outsiders can get it what would they do to Britney. 
All who have spoken seem to tip toe around it for a reason.

Lmao shhhhhhhhhhh any implication of this is going to get you slapped with a CONSPIRACY THEORIST sticker :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:  not to get too dark but more and more I see the only outcome of all this is Brit being found just like Judy or Marilyn... I do think she fears for her life or at the very least being disappeared into a facility again. 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Lmao shhhhhhhhhhh any implication of this is going to get you slapped with a CONSPIRACY THEORIST sticker :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:  not to get too dark but more and more I see the only outcome of all this is Brit being found just like Judy or Marilyn... I do think she fears for her life or at the very least being disappeared into a facility again. 

RIGHT!!!

Britney’s life is a rabbit hole within a rabbit hole and I hope not but that’s definitely a fear of mine too 😩 it’s the same industry after all.

  • Love 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block