RETRACTED PER REQUEST: Courtney Love says Lou Taylor almost put her in a conservatorship like Britney Spears': Britney looks damaged, they ****ed her up for life

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Britney Spears' former business manager sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

Ms. Taylor via her legal counsel refute the following featured in the article below:

"1. My clients 'planned the conservatorship for Britney [Spears] with her father'"

"2. My clients 'tried' 'to put [Courtney Love] in a conservatorship too.'" 

"3. My clients 'made an attempt to control [Kurt Cobain’s] name and likeness and all [N]irvana songs (96 percent). Then sell the publishing.'"

"4. Ms. Love 'was successful at blocking [Lou Taylor]” and that “[Ms. Spears’] pack of wolves [referring to my client] almost killed [Courtney Love] and [her] only child [Frances Bean Cobain].'"

Taylor refutes this and wants you to know the following: 

"All of these statements are false and defamatory."

"The true facts are as follows:"

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that per request we are retracting/amending this story and apologize for any distress they may have caused Ms. Taylor. It must be difficult to deal with thousands of people who adore Britney Spears and would go to great lengths to protect one of the most important, influential and iconic figures in pop culture.

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And when Britney cant speak. I bet itd be really different If Britney leaked a video exposing the **** out of Jamie, Lou and everyone else. Media and other artists would have to pick it up. 

Britney is SOOOO the type, too. As evidenced by her running to a radio station to play new music without her labels approval etc. That’s how you know her situation is bad when she can’t even do that now 🥺

• Love 4

This is incredible that Courtney is speaking up so much about this! I wish she could spill everything but who knows what Lou and her fellow psychopathic industry predators would do to Courtney in that case. 

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but didn't Lou already step away from managing Britney's finances? There's no doubt in my mind she's still pulling strings and finding other ways to exploit the conservatorship, but I thought I saw a thread on it a couple weeks ago.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, armrunner1998 said:

This is incredible that Courtney is speaking up so much about this! I wish she could spill everything but who knows what Lou and her fellow psychopathic industry predators are up to. 

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but didn't Lou already step away from managing Britney's finances? There's no doubt in my mind she's still pulling strings and finding other ways to exploit the conservatorship, but I thought I saw a thread on that a couple weeks ago

She did resign as manager or whatever bull**** she was. Suddenly and without warning or replacement. 

I think she's trying to cover for herself as much as possible 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

People don't even begin to realize what this woman has gone through , they put her through hell , my soul is aching only from the thought about it , people think she has a shiny life with money and luxury when in reality she lives in hell :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

We must save her :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
44 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Britney is SOOOO the type, too. As evidenced by her running to a radio station to play new music without her labels approval etc. That’s how you know her situation is bad when she can’t even do that now 🥺

Tbh I have thought why didnt she take Sam's phone when hes sleeping and posted a video on his instagram exposing the **** out of these leeches. Of course team cship would take it down the second people spread it, but fans would record in a heartbeat and media would have to report. Idk If she has faith things will be ok in the long run, If shes really manipulated or threatned, or If she thinks It will make things even harder for her, but I cant stop thinking why she never tried that with Sam's phone or even her kids'. If she spoke out, many stars would support her 100%. 

Whoo boy this thread's been poppin. I have thoughts.

8 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

Yes exactly! Lou & Sam popping up yet again. A set up from the start! Smells like organized crime. 

2 hours ago, ExXL said:

I'm really praying for Brit, hollywood is a sick place filled with rapists , human traffickers and pedos , she needs to stay away from those people :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

I'm really not tryna be too tinfoil hat but like ... yeah man, honestly. Think about how many verrrrrrrrrry powerful people are in Hollywood and what exactly goes on there. They look out for each other. Like that ******* X-Men director used to have parties w underage boys and mother****er got away with that **** for ages, not to mention the Cosby situation, the Weinstein, the Epsteins ... 

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

She is a lot of things but she is not a liar. Also the abuse this woman went trough by GP and Nirvana fans for most ridiculous claims/believes is insane.

Yeah, this is all old hat. Courtney is just the 90s version of Yoko Ono. Out of ANYONE who has spoken out about Britney's situation I believe Courtney the most, full stop. I see no benefit for her attaching herself to this story, and Hollywood already hates her. We see what it does to outspoken women (Rose McGowan, Love, Britney ... )

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Agreed. She acts like a child and got worse after the facility time. Even with the manipulated social media anybody can see there is something off... I usually don't think we should 'diagnosis' her only because of an Instagram, but her behavior, expressions... It's like a child being forced to say and do something, the happiest talk couldn't be more fake.

and If people around her really cared, they wouldn't let we see Britney in this extremely vulnerable way.

They want her like this, it's sad. The psych ward last year was a bad decision, definitely. 

The most recent psych trip ****ed her up. You can just tell. Things have been so weird since the beginning of 2019. But also, like how many times have they done this? 2011 / femme fatale era I definitely think they pumped her full of ***** again. It's so ****ed & the medical exploitation is a tale as old as time. 

2 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Is this what she knows?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/courtney-love-britney-spears-dad-********-her-1970218

this was taken down... but here’s what she said back in nov-2009:

britneys dad ******** her , imagine the father that ******** you owning you for slavery while your forced to sing songs picked for thier ***ual content every night, insane right? i have it on First had authority, and fight as hard as she is and does she still didnt pull that card, its a pride thing i can relate to, However they want to play dirty, lets go, Im SO not affraid of the little trolls who hit this when i was ****ed up who are called lawyers. lets GO.

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/ < Carmela Kelly man!! She was reporting on all of this and how ****y the C-ship was back in 2009. Check out her blog. 

41 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Right!!! I honestly think it's two-fold: a) she's probably so tired of this and has no one in her corner. She legit is prob just tired. b) I definitely think there are some very dark things her compliance is being leveraged with; these people have (multiple times) forcibly confined this woman to a mental institution AND drugged her. I feel so bad for her.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh I have thought why didnt she take Sam's phone when hes sleeping and posted a video on his instagram exposing the **** out of these leeches. Of course team cship would take it down the second people spread it, but fans would record in a heartbeat and media would have to report. Idk If she has faith things will be ok in the long run, If shes really manipulated or threatned, or If she thinks It will make things even harder for her, but I cant stop thinking why she never tried that with Sam's phone or even her kids'. If she spoke out, many stars would support her 100%. 

I think this goes more insidious than anyone really knows. I think she fears for her life.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

The most recent psych trip ****ed her up. You can just tell. Things have been so weird since the beginning of 2019. 

I think whatever happened with that trip was THE straw that broke her back and resulted in this major hard push.

I'm scared to know what the straw could be. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think this goes more insidious than anyone really knows. I think she fears for her life.

I don’t even think it’s crazy or far fetched to believe that. Why? Katerina Perrault claimed to have her car shot at. Courtney has expressed her fear of this web of people. It’s like- if those outsiders can get it what would they do to Britney. 
All who have spoken seem to tip toe around it for a reason.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

I don’t even think it’s crazy or far fetched to believe that. Why? Katerina Perrault claimed to have her car shot at. Courtney has expressed her fear of this web of people. It’s like- if those outsiders can get it what would they do to Britney. 

Its not crazy at all and in fact is the only reason it makes sense that she hasn't come out and put anyone on blast until now. She is making sure to do everything "by the book" under the public eye for a reason. 

Listen to her in this phone call to her lawyer:

Even here she sounds scared for her safety. 

These people tracked her phone, email, friendships, any sort of contact etc for 13 YEARS. The level of paranoia must be insane. I am also convinced she suffered from Stockholme Syndrome for a bit and blamed herself for all of this. She is probably used to having to comply and cooperate. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Its not crazy at all and in fact is the only reason it makes sense that she hasn't come out and put anyone on blast until now. She is making sure to do everything "by the book" under the public eye for a reason. 

These people tracked her phone, email, friendships, any sort of contact etc for 13 YEARS. The level of paranoia must be insane. I am also convinced she suffered from Stockholme Syndrome for a bit and blamed herself for all of this. She is probably used to having to comply and cooperate. 

The fact that she wrote that one letter that got read on tiktok in third person was always interesting to me too. 

It's not for nothing. She was trying to put it in a perspective that wouldn't as easily place her as it's author imo

• Love 5
Just now, void priestess said:

The fact that she wrote that one letter that got read on tiktok in third person was always interesting to me too. 

It's not for nothing. She was trying to put it in a perspective that wouldn't as easily place her as it's author imp

People were still blind and denying until recently that she has been trying to get out of this for YEARS. Even fans on here were asking for proof that she actually wanted out. I still remember each and every one of them by username but I am too polite to call them out. :) 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

That voicemail is even scarier now then it was back then.

I agree she could very well have Stockholm Syndrome now. Any of us would in her position. Being monitored all the time. Wasn’t there a rumor of a waitress at a club/bar in Vegas saying Britney was trying to sneak herself some butter or something and that was the only time(or of a few) that she went out during that time?😩

Your phone, can’t drive, your diet, your relationships, friendships, custody of your kids, your money. It’s A LOT when you sit and try to list each thing.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Lmao shhhhhhhhhhh any implication of this is going to get you slapped with a CONSPIRACY THEORIST sticker :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:  not to get too dark but more and more I see the only outcome of all this is Brit being found just like Judy or Marilyn... I do think she fears for her life or at the very least being disappeared into a facility again. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Lmao shhhhhhhhhhh any implication of this is going to get you slapped with a CONSPIRACY THEORIST sticker :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:  not to get too dark but more and more I see the only outcome of all this is Brit being found just like Judy or Marilyn... I do think she fears for her life or at the very least being disappeared into a facility again. 

RIGHT!!!

Britney’s life is a rabbit hole within a rabbit hole and I hope not but that’s definitely a fear of mine too 😩 it’s the same industry after all.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

People were still blind and denying until recently that she has been trying to get out of this for YEARS. Even fans on here were asking for proof that she actually wanted out. I still remember each and every one of them by username but I am too polite to call them out. :) 

I think maybe part of it from my perspective anyway. I had no idea what all of this meant and back in the day less access to the internet than now. I was a Britney fan since 9 years old but a teenager when all this went down. So maybe some of us weren't as aware of what it meant? 

And also it's easier to put all the pieces together to find the picture these days. Not so much like 10, 11, 12, 13 years ago tbh. 

But I fully see how damaging this is, and how many attempts she's made, and am sorry that myself and others didn't see it in full till recently. 

I still think whatever happened in her last facility check in was the final straw though, and that she didn't - at least solely- withdraw from work for her father. She did it because they couldn't only use Jamie's health for so long before it didn't make sense anymore. 

• Like 5
Just now, Karmickiss said:

RIGHT!!!

Britney’s life is a rabbit hole within a rabbit hole and I hope not but that’s definitely a fear of mine too 😩 it’s the same industry after all.

I swear the way half of this forum seems to have blinders on I bet half of them are climate change deniers screaming SHOW ME PROOF as our ice caps melt :explainlol_stare_spin: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Same. Most of this base was attacking ppl and calling them conspiracy theorists etc etc. Untill court documents proved everything we have claimed.

• Love 5