RETRACTED PER REQUEST: Courtney Love says Lou Taylor almost put her in a conservatorship like Britney Spears': Britney looks damaged, they ****ed her up for life

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Britney Spears' former business manager sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

Ms. Taylor via her legal counsel refute the following featured in the article below:

"1. My clients 'planned the conservatorship for Britney [Spears] with her father'"

"2. My clients 'tried' 'to put [Courtney Love] in a conservatorship too.'" 

"3. My clients 'made an attempt to control [Kurt Cobain’s] name and likeness and all [N]irvana songs (96 percent). Then sell the publishing.'"

"4. Ms. Love 'was successful at blocking [Lou Taylor]” and that “[Ms. Spears’] pack of wolves [referring to my client] almost killed [Courtney Love] and [her] only child [Frances Bean Cobain].'"

Taylor refutes this and wants you to know the following: 

"All of these statements are false and defamatory."

"The true facts are as follows:"

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that per request we are retracting/amending this story and apologize for any distress they may have caused Ms. Taylor. It must be difficult to deal with thousands of people who adore Britney Spears and would go to great lengths to protect one of the most important, influential and iconic figures in pop culture.

I agree with her they have definitely **** her up! Something has shift since she left that rehab place. I mean we all can say she change over the years, but this Britney we have now is something we haven’t seen before & I think she might be really F up this time. I know she’s strong but it’s only so much a person can take & Britney has taken Hell 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I read that ALLEGEDLY Dina LaPolt is another from the coven and is just as bad as Lou

And Dina is veeeery powerful, much more than Lou. Still surprises me how her name keeps unmentioned on court docs. She probably was way smart than Jamie and Lou, If everything blowup she is safe.

• Like 2

Don't forget. Loucifer allegedly has a habit of this. Not only allegedly attempting with Courtney and succeeding with Britney, but allegedly attempting with Lindsay Lohan as well. That makes 3. 

She needs to be investigated no matter the outcome with britney. She will likely try again with a different woman. 

https://www.eonline.com/news/203186/lindsay-lohan-s-dad-talks-conservatorship-better-him-than-dina

Edit: oops y'all brought it up already but that's ok.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She is a lot of things but she is not a liar. Also the abuse this woman went trough by GP and Nirvana fans for most ridiculous claims/believes is insane.

Britney reverted to child like state ever since she was released from the psych ward last year. They have damaged her good (mind I am getting this conclusion based on her social media,which is most likely highly manipulated by conservatorship team,so theya re most likely painting her this way so they can keep her captive).

She reverted to that state like most child stars do so she can cope with trauma. They revert back to state when they were at their most free and happiest.

This makes me so sad, I wish I can Kidnapp her bring her to my family house & just rehabilitate her :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She is a lot of things but she is not a liar. Also the abuse this woman went trough by GP and Nirvana fans for most ridiculous claims/believes is insane.

Britney reverted to child like state ever since she was released from the psych ward last year. They have damaged her good (mind I am getting this conclusion based on her social media,which is most likely highly manipulated by conservatorship team,so theya re most likely painting her this way so they can keep her captive).

She reverted to that state like most child stars do so she can cope with trauma. They revert back to state when they were at their most free and happiest.

Agreed. She acts like a child and got worse after the facility time. Even with the manipulated social media anybody can see there is something off... I usually don't think we should 'diagnosis' her only because of an Instagram, but her behavior, expressions... It's like a child being forced to say and do something, the happiest talk couldn't be more fake.

and If people around her really cared, they wouldn't let we see Britney in this extremely vulnerable way.

They want her like this, it's sad. The psych ward last year was a bad decision, definitely. 

• Like 5

She pours pure tea :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: I love it and give her a break, cuz nobody can say more because of non disclosure agreements and libel lawsuits etc. That’s what’s saving the wolves: the court system and the ability to cause bankruptcy and personal damage on protestors :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Depps case was a singular one: despite being judged as violent, ignorants lead a witch hunt against Amber. Violent women should be punished to hell while violent men should be excused and applauded cuz you like them in certain movies and think they are hot. No wonder humanity in general is a corrupted, evil, dim witted species :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Agreed. She acts like a child and got worse after the facility time. Even with the manipulated social media anybody can see there is something off... I usually don't think we should 'diagnosis' her only because of an Instagram, but her behavior, expressions... It's like a child being forced to say and do something, the happiest talk couldn't be more fake.

and If people around her really cared, they wouldn't let we ser Britney in this extremely vulnerable way.

They want her like this, it's sad. The psych ward last year was a bad decision, definitely. 

Mind that she is heavily medicated with medications she doesn't need without proper diagnosis. They keep feeding her with strong cocktail of meds with strong antipsychotics.

They are destroying her in front of our eyes.

• Love 1
  • Like 5