RETRACTED PER REQUEST: Courtney Love says Lou Taylor almost put her in a conservatorship like Britney Spears': Britney looks damaged, they ****ed her up for life

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Britney Spears' former business manager sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

Ms. Taylor via her legal counsel refute the following featured in the article below:

"1. My clients 'planned the conservatorship for Britney [Spears] with her father'"

"2. My clients 'tried' 'to put [Courtney Love] in a conservatorship too.'" 

"3. My clients 'made an attempt to control [Kurt Cobain’s] name and likeness and all [N]irvana songs (96 percent). Then sell the publishing.'"

"4. Ms. Love 'was successful at blocking [Lou Taylor]” and that “[Ms. Spears’] pack of wolves [referring to my client] almost killed [Courtney Love] and [her] only child [Frances Bean Cobain].'"

Taylor refutes this and wants you to know the following: 

"All of these statements are false and defamatory."

"The true facts are as follows:"

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that per request we are retracting/amending this story and apologize for any distress they may have caused Ms. Taylor. It must be difficult to deal with thousands of people who adore Britney Spears and would go to great lengths to protect one of the most important, influential and iconic figures in pop culture.

5 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Just how many people has Lou allegedly tried to put into a c-ship??? It makes me feel sick

She tried to put Lindsay, her dad has called Lou out many times in the past. I wish he or Lindsay would speak too, but I understand if shes trying to stay away from drama. 

I saw that Courntey Love response to a fan, first of all Im grateful shes willing to speak up and glad shes in Europe (I thought since 2007 why britney not in europe?? ) 

and what she said is 100% truth. As we also heard and followed Lou pattern, she tried to do it with Lindsay, but she had dad to protect her, and I believe thats the resaon,

Lindsay is in Europe now. I think Courtney is 100% right about Britney and I feel so bad :( 

• Love 9

wow this is huge. I feel terrible for Brit, God knows what they’ve done to her. This is so dark and scary, our girl seems to be trapped for life, and if she gets her freedom back, i doubt she will be ever be the same. It’s heartbreaking. This poor woman gave us the best years of her life working her *** off only to become a prisoner of her own success. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, ToySoldier12 said:

This is HUGE, guys.

I stop being shocked Lou and Sam are always to be found when there are problems. Seems suspicious to me.

It’s very interesting that she’s tried to get lawyers to help Britney and nobody wants to do it.

Sadly, as she said, it seem the damage this cship has done to Britney is for life :(

Yes exactly! Lou & Sam popping up yet again. A set up from the start! Smells like organized crime. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8