RETRACTED PER REQUEST: Courtney Love says Lou Taylor almost put her in a conservatorship like Britney Spears': Britney looks damaged, they ****ed her up for life

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Britney Spears' former business manager sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

Ms. Taylor via her legal counsel refute the following featured in the article below:

"1. My clients 'planned the conservatorship for Britney [Spears] with her father'"

"2. My clients 'tried' 'to put [Courtney Love] in a conservatorship too.'" 

"3. My clients 'made an attempt to control [Kurt Cobain’s] name and likeness and all [N]irvana songs (96 percent). Then sell the publishing.'"

"4. Ms. Love 'was successful at blocking [Lou Taylor]” and that “[Ms. Spears’] pack of wolves [referring to my client] almost killed [Courtney Love] and [her] only child [Frances Bean Cobain].'"

Taylor refutes this and wants you to know the following: 

"All of these statements are false and defamatory."

"The true facts are as follows:"

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that per request we are retracting/amending this story and apologize for any distress they may have caused Ms. Taylor. It must be difficult to deal with thousands of people who adore Britney Spears and would go to great lengths to protect one of the most important, influential and iconic figures in pop culture.

8 hours ago, ExXL said:

Come on you guys , madonna is the biggest sellout , i could never stand her as a person all she cares about is fame , that woman is hungry and doesn't give a **** about people's problems , she sucks young artists toes (literally) to remain relevant, and she is probably dependent on the most evil men in the industry , i bet if she opened her mouth she would lose her everything , even M.I.A said madonna sells everyone the image of a strong woman but behind the scenes she's a puppet who gets Orders from men (when they worked together in 2012) she is useless.....:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I totally agree. Well, that has been my opinion about her for a long time. I think she was exploitative of Britney as she was with many other young artists. Just none of the level of popularity Britney had. To the least, she leeched like a freaking vampire, while the fruit was juicy. It was so damn lame to see her moving from the new hot thing to the next one just to remain relevant. Remember Miley's era with Madonna? She even started posing with her tongue out. The desperation was real. My comment was pretty much trying to highlight the lame "friendship" she offered. She was all the way there when it came to be next to the new sensation and superstar, but not a word to bring attention to that same "friend" situation when she has been stripped from freedoms any human being should have. And trust me, I know there is a personal sphere and not every friendship has to be public, but Britney's situation is one of exploitation and violation of basic human rights. How come Cher and Miley have been more vocal about Britney than her" friend" Madonna?

Regarding Madonna being a puppet, I also agree. It's kind of impossible that every other woman was dealing with controlling men, but only Madonna herself put the whole industry on their knees and broke that pattern. That is what they would like us to think, but nah. Maybe she was just smarter in how to use that to her highest benefit,  and her narcissism has made her resilient towards the toxicity, but I don't fully buy her narrative. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ExXL said:

Come on you guys , madonna is the biggest sellout , i could never stand her as a person all she cares about is fame , that woman is hungry and doesn't give a **** about people's problems , she sucks young artists toes (literally) to remain relevant, and she is probably dependent on the most evil men in the industry , i bet if she opened her mouth she would lose her everything , even M.I.A said madonna sells everyone the image of a strong woman but behind the scenes she's a puppet who gets Orders from men (when they worked together in 2012) she is useless.....:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I'm sorry but that's simply not true, you and @Bigno are grossly misrepresenting her. Also where is your source that MIA said that she is controlled by men? I don't believe that for a second!

Yes it's a fact the she is a narcissistic diva but one who also cares about people, things aren't always so black and white.

She has always stood up for minorities, she was one of the very few to talk about HIV in the late 80s and she has always used her platform to speak up about injustice and human rights issues or even incorporated it into her work.

(Britney is in the clip above too)

1 hour ago, Turogue said:

I'm sorry but that's simply not true, you and @Bigno are grossly misrepresenting her. Also where is your source that MIA said that she is controlled by men? I don't believe that for a second!

Yes it's a fact the she is a narcissistic diva but one who also cares about people, things aren't always so black and white.

She has always stood up for minorities, she was one of the very few to talk about HIV in the late 80s and she has always used her platform to speak up about injustice and human rights issues or even incorporated it into her work.

Watch the matangi documentary . And yeah madonna loves the camera ....

21 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Watch the matangi documentary . And yeah madonna loves the camera ....

She loves the camera, tell us something new bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

I watched the bit, well of course Madonna relied on choreographers and stylists and even she knows that you can't be too out of line at the Superbowl (Janet and Justin *cough cough) that's why she went with world peace instead of flipping the audience off. Was the fuzz around M.I.A. exaggerated and in some cases even racist? Absolutely but that had nothing to do with Madonna

2 hours ago, Turogue said:

Listen, I totally respect everyone's preferences. I am not going to pretend I am an expert on her charities or how much substance there is to them, cause frankly what I know is very superficial. If you consider her awesome, that is great and very respectable. I sense her as a poser, for the most part. She knows how to get attention. Now, does this totally discredit her every effort? I would be very pretentious if I disqualified her based on my mediocre knowledge. Now, this I know as a fact, she climbed on Britney when she was at her prime, regarded by the whole world. It's been what? at least 5 years of Britney being in a, quite evidently, ****ty situation.. And what has she said? I am just saying, for having portrayed herself as a "protector" she has been pretty quiet. 

22 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Listen, I totally respect everyone's preferences. I am not going to pretend I am an expert on her charities or how much substance there is to them, cause frankly what I know is very superficial. If you consider her awesome, that is great and very respectable. I sense her as a poser, for the most part. She knows how to get attention. Now, does this totally discredit her every effort? I would be very pretentious if I disqualified her based on my mediocre knowledge. Now, this I know as a fact, she climbed on Britney when she was at her prime, regarded by the whole world. It's been what? at least 5 years of Britney being in a, quite evidently, ****ty situation.. And what has she said? I am just saying, for having portrayed herself as a "protector" she has been pretty quiet. 

She has done more than many many other singers but if you see it mostly as posing that's your opinion. I also think she should be more vocal but Miley and Cher only said (very little) so far because they were asked. It doesn't seem like Madonna has been asked publicly what she thinks of Britney's current situation. Sure she should speak up regardless but so should everyone else.

7 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I’m surprised brestheheavy hasn’t been shut down. 

also does anyone wonder if the voicemail the Britney gram girls got was orchestrated by Britney herself. Like she had a guy friend call them 

also isn’t it weird no leaks have happened since ... Britneys team probably are making sure no more leaks are made ..

Breathe heavy was shut down already.

There was a “new concept” going on, basically a brand new forum. All the these posts and people were gone.

I don’t know why that happened but I have my suspicions. 

Courtney Love: I was almost under same conservatorship as Britney Spears

By Jaclyn Hendricks

December 16, 2020 | 1:46pm

Courtney Love issued a lengthy response Tuesday to a fan who asked if those behind Britney Spears’ conservatorship wanted to do the same for her.

“Short answer is yes,” 56-year-old Love replied to the Instagram comment, “Is it true that Lou Taylor – who planned the conservatorship for Britney with her father – wanted to put you in a conservatorship too?”

“Lou did try. for a mutated strain of a conservatorship . She and the ‘jeryls’ made an attempt to control kurts name and likeness and all nirvana songs ( 96 percent ). Then sell the publishing , by which time I’d be in a conservatorship or more likely? Dead,” Love continued.

Love was married to Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, who died from an apparent suicide in April 1994.

“I was successful at blocking only Lou , that’s just because I chant a lot which makes me lucky . But , . Not her buddies . I just looked at Britney’s account . There’s no point in sticking my neck out for her now , her pack of wolves almost killed me and my only child,” she continued.

Love, the mother of 28-year-old daughter Frances Bean Cobain, added that Spears — who is in an ongoing conservatorship battle with her father, Jamie — “looks damaged, f—ked up for life.”

“I just got away from (Sam) lutfi after 8.5 hellish years . Bad as he is? He doesn’t hold a candle to those people,” Love wrote.

“I’ve tried to lobby attorneys for years with a glimmer of humanity to take on Spears situation and they always p—y out,” she continued. “And frankly I’m done with it.”

Love added she knows “more about the Spears case than almost anyone there is . There was a time I’d have told you anything . Everything .”

“It’s one of the worst things I’ve ever seen done to another woman and trust me I’ve seen it all,” Love penned. “But I’m ok now in Europe recovering from a near death illness that probably happened due to the stress of out maneuvering those ********* for pre Britney , 25 some years … we finally have a manager they’re all scared of and we are safe . I’m ok and most of all frances is ok. I’m not dragging us though the ptsd and trauma that lous name brings up in me .”

Love also noted, “no one can do that to us again.”

“In exchange for that security . I don’t get to talk about the particulars . I’m keeping the security . I’m sorry but I can’t help you further .@vanityfair Britney ‘expose’ was a lazy farce . If that’s all there is for justice ? F–k it . I’ll make my own government . And do as I’m told,” she concluded. 

Spears, 39, has been under conservatorship since 2007. In November, it was reported she wanted her 68-year-old father out of the conservatorship. The move was prompted after longtime business manager Taylor suddenly departed, according to Billboard, and a new manager was allegedly brought on.

Jamie recently said on CNN he and his daughter haven’t spoken for four months.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Courtney Love: I was almost under same conservatorship as Britney Spears

By Jaclyn Hendricks

December 16, 2020 | 1:46pm

Courtney Love issued a lengthy response Tuesday to a fan who asked if those behind Britney Spears’ conservatorship wanted to do the same for her.

“Short answer is yes,” 56-year-old Love replied to the Instagram comment, “Is it true that Lou Taylor – who planned the conservatorship for Britney with her father – wanted to put you in a conservatorship too?”

“Lou did try. for a mutated strain of a conservatorship . She and the ‘jeryls’ made an attempt to control kurts name and likeness and all nirvana songs ( 96 percent ). Then sell the publishing , by which time I’d be in a conservatorship or more likely? Dead,” Love continued.

Love was married to Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, who died from an apparent suicide in April 1994.

“I was successful at blocking only Lou , that’s just because I chant a lot which makes me lucky . But , . Not her buddies . I just looked at Britney’s account . There’s no point in sticking my neck out for her now , her pack of wolves almost killed me and my only child,” she continued.

Love, the mother of 28-year-old daughter Frances Bean Cobain, added that Spears — who is in an ongoing conservatorship battle with her father, Jamie — “looks damaged, f—ked up for life.”

“I just got away from (Sam) lutfi after 8.5 hellish years . Bad as he is? He doesn’t hold a candle to those people,” Love wrote.

“I’ve tried to lobby attorneys for years with a glimmer of humanity to take on Spears situation and they always p—y out,” she continued. “And frankly I’m done with it.”

Love added she knows “more about the Spears case than almost anyone there is . There was a time I’d have told you anything . Everything .”

“It’s one of the worst things I’ve ever seen done to another woman and trust me I’ve seen it all,” Love penned. “But I’m ok now in Europe recovering from a near death illness that probably happened due to the stress of out maneuvering those ********* for pre Britney , 25 some years … we finally have a manager they’re all scared of and we are safe . I’m ok and most of all frances is ok. I’m not dragging us though the ptsd and trauma that lous name brings up in me .”

Love also noted, “no one can do that to us again.”

“In exchange for that security . I don’t get to talk about the particulars . I’m keeping the security . I’m sorry but I can’t help you further .@vanityfair Britney ‘expose’ was a lazy farce . If that’s all there is for justice ? F–k it . I’ll make my own government . And do as I’m told,” she concluded. 

Spears, 39, has been under conservatorship since 2007. In November, it was reported she wanted her 68-year-old father out of the conservatorship. The move was prompted after longtime business manager Taylor suddenly departed, according to Billboard, and a new manager was allegedly brought on.

Jamie recently said on CNN he and his daughter haven’t spoken for four months.

who reported this?

16 hours ago, void priestess said:

I'd trust MIAs opinion. She never came to play. She came to make moves.

She knows a lot but still what exactly did she expect when Madonna invited her to collaborate at the Superbowl? Everyone knows that you can't do any unplanned ****, she flipped the finger but couldn't even really say why she did it. Also just because Madonna got advice from choreographers and stylists M.I.A. thinks she is a puppet controlled by men. Everyone who really knows her would tell you in a heartbeat that that's nonsense.