RETRACTED PER REQUEST: Courtney Love says Lou Taylor almost put her in a conservatorship like Britney Spears': Britney looks damaged, they ****ed her up for life

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Britney Spears' former business manager sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

Ms. Taylor via her legal counsel refute the following featured in the article below:

"1. My clients 'planned the conservatorship for Britney [Spears] with her father'"

"2. My clients 'tried' 'to put [Courtney Love] in a conservatorship too.'" 

"3. My clients 'made an attempt to control [Kurt Cobain’s] name and likeness and all [N]irvana songs (96 percent). Then sell the publishing.'"

"4. Ms. Love 'was successful at blocking [Lou Taylor]” and that “[Ms. Spears’] pack of wolves [referring to my client] almost killed [Courtney Love] and [her] only child [Frances Bean Cobain].'"

Taylor refutes this and wants you to know the following: 

"All of these statements are false and defamatory."

"The true facts are as follows:"

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that per request we are retracting/amending this story and apologize for any distress they may have caused Ms. Taylor. It must be difficult to deal with thousands of people who adore Britney Spears and would go to great lengths to protect one of the most important, influential and iconic figures in pop culture.

2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Not the court the lawyers who work in probate cases in probate court. Ill try to find the link to the thread where it was being discussed. I just remeber it being a huge deal that it was an experiment and her life being treated as some lab rat.

I think it was talked about on the last britneygram's podcast thread.

1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Not the court the lawyers who work in probate cases in probate court. Ill try to find the link to the thread where it was being discussed. I just remeber it being a huge deal that it was an experiment and her life being treated as some lab rat.

That's really gross. 

Proof that Hollywood women really need to watch their backs cause god forbid they hit a rough patch and show it. 

And more Hollywood women definitely need to speak up if this is true too. It could be them or their daughter next if they succeed in keeping britney under wraps.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, void priestess said:

So by what you're saying the court is definitely in on it? Not JUST being paid off this once but if it's an experiment then there are other higherups in on this with lawful authority who are fully aware 

Just now, Bundy said:

I think it was talked about on the last britneygram's podcast thread.

Yes thank you found it it was Andrew wallet who specifically introduced it as a experiment to put her under the conservatorship heres the thread its not long

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

love fiona apple <3 she spoke out about kesha in a guardian interview today and was also asked on #freebritney but she knew nothing about it, so we need to tweet her social media manager aka Zelda who is also her roomate in Venice beach :)

In the mid-2000s, your fans launched the Free Fiona campaign to get Epic to release your delayed album Extraordinary Machine. There’s echoes of Free Fiona in the Free Britney movement and in Taylor Swift’s battle to control her music. Are you surprised to see artists still having to fight for autonomy? Do you feel a kinship with them?

Absolutely. I am so on board for Taylor Swift re-recording her songs and I want them to outperform those old recordings. It’s nice to know that the Swifties [her fans] will make that happen. As much as the Swifties terrify me, I respect their power for doing good for her! I was so terrified that I was going to be nominated for [Grammys] album of the year along with Taylor Swift, I’m so relieved [I’m not] because I didn’t wanna get bullied! Britney Spears, I don’t know too much about. Also, I’m bringing up the Grammys and that’s really something that I shouldn’t be doing, but really, Dr Luke is nominated [under pseudonym Tyson Trax]? They had [Kesha] up there singing Praying [a song about her alleged experiences of abuse by Dr Luke, which he denies; Kesha’s case was dismissed in 2016 and the producer is suing her for defamation and breach of contract] and now they’re gonna go: “Oh but it’s Tyson Trax!” I’m waiting to hear more about what Deborah Dugan [former Recording Academy president] has to say [about the culture at the Recording Academy] because that all reeks to me. When you hire somebody and they raise questions and then they get fired? There’s a lot of things that she brought up that make it so that I can’t vet that situation and I don’t really wanna go there and support it.

What a ******* suprise that another bold outspoken feminist defends other women but Britney. I know Britney cant speak, but these people dont even try to be at least empathic like Miley. She could have said "idk much about her situation, but its strange to me she could work but not run her own life? She deserves to be free". Its like they arent even interested to know more about her situation to support her publicly. 

7 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Her mind has been manipulated and ****ed with so much at this point. There's a distinct difference between Britney before the facility and Britney after the facility. They probably have her electroshock therapy (which is still legal and is still happening) mixed with the ***** they pump her with. It's sick. 

Yes, ECT causes brain damage and memory loss. Its used for extremely depressed and suicidal people and to treat manic episodes of bipolar. She def looks she was Under ECT when leaving mental facility earlier this year. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, Bigno said:

This is so awful, but I am not a bit surprised.  I am pretty sure they have medicated her to the point where they have completely tucked up her brain biochemistry. It's awful to see someone leeching and be unable to do something and see a whole court system serve the interests of predators and abusers. 

And regarding Madonna in particular, yes, she should say something. It bothers me a bit that when it came to use Britney's high notoriety and fame to push her career in the late stages, she was the quickest to wear a Britney t-shirt and be besties forever. But she has been absolutely mum on Britney for years and years. I mean, you really think she doesn't know what is going on? I don't know. It bothers me. 

Come on you guys , madonna is the biggest sellout , i could never stand her as a person all she cares about is fame , that woman is hungry and doesn't give a **** about people's problems , she sucks young artists toes (literally) to remain relevant, and she is probably dependent on the most evil men in the industry , i bet if she opened her mouth she would lose her everything , even M.I.A said madonna sells everyone the image of a strong woman but behind the scenes she's a puppet who gets Orders from men (when they worked together in 2012) she is useless.....:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Come on you guys , madonna is the biggest sellout , i could never stand her as a person all she cares about is fame , that woman is hungry and doesn't give a **** about people's problems , she sucks young artists toes (literally) to remain relevant, and she is probably dependent on the most evil men in the industry , i bet if she opened her mouth she would lose her everything , even M.I.A said madonna sells everyone the image of a strong woman but behind the scenes she's a puppet who gets Orders from men (when they worked together in 2012) she is useless.....:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I'd trust MIAs opinion. She never came to play. She came to make moves.

• Like 3

California is a **** show of a state with a ****hole legal system.

Courtney is correct. Britney is damaged from this. That’s completely obvious and has been for quite some years now...most prevalent since the end of the POM tour. 

She’s developed a bit of Peter Pan syndrome. She’s been so isolated from having a real life and real friends around her for over 12 years so it makes sense.

We can all sit here and say what Britney needs and what she should do but in the end I personally think the best thing she could ever do for herself is move far far away from California once her kids are old enough in a couple of years. Hollywood and fame destroyed her. I doubt she ever wants the level of success she used to have again and I wouldn’t blame her.

After everything our Queen has given us the past 22 years all we can do is support anything she wants to do with her life after of all of this. Period.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Why the hell Sam Ingham hasn't already made her speak in the courtroom?!!!

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Bc he fears his *** will be exposed too. Hes out for himself. 

Yeppppp. I do not trust Ingham at all. Literally he is the guy who got Adam Streisand off Britney's case (I mean, along with Reva Goetz agreeing she was unfit to pick her own counsel). I really wonder how different things would be if Streisand was successful in representing her

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Yeppppp. I do not trust Ingham at all. Literally he is the guy who got Adam Streisand off Britney's case (I mean, along with Reva Goetz agreeing she was unfit to pick her own counsel). I really wonder how different things would be if Streisand was successful in representing her

I also dont trust Sam at all, I think hes playing and in the end (like Lynne) he wont do what it takes to get Britney out of this mess bc he also benefits from it. Sadly I believe Britney is all alone and thats why they were able to break her down over and over again. 

Imagine if Streisand was one of the few lawyers who has some decency and ethic :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: how unfair life has been to Britney, it makes me so sad. 

Lou Taylor must have threatened NYP. This article is gone off the internet now. 

On one hand we must be getting HOT to see this aggressive behaviour. But it’s crazy and scary stuff to see this side of the story continually burried and the media still look the other way. Truly disturbing.  

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

On one hand we must be getting HOT to see this aggressive behaviour. But it’s crazy and scary stuff to see this side of the story continually burried and the media still look the other way. Truly disturbing.  

Lou still has a number of publications to go! Plenty of them still have this story up when you search it

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

This happens... That’s why fans must copy & paste entire reports related to Free Britney/Team Con, or take screenshots of all of it just in case something gets removed or edited. Can’t rely on the media. Britney Army has got to preserve our own records for later reference lol.

• Love 3
  • Like 4