RETRACTED PER REQUEST: Courtney Love says Lou Taylor almost put her in a conservatorship like Britney Spears': Britney looks damaged, they ****ed her up for life

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Britney Spears' former business manager sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

Ms. Taylor via her legal counsel refute the following featured in the article below:

"1. My clients 'planned the conservatorship for Britney [Spears] with her father'"

"2. My clients 'tried' 'to put [Courtney Love] in a conservatorship too.'" 

"3. My clients 'made an attempt to control [Kurt Cobain’s] name and likeness and all [N]irvana songs (96 percent). Then sell the publishing.'"

"4. Ms. Love 'was successful at blocking [Lou Taylor]” and that “[Ms. Spears’] pack of wolves [referring to my client] almost killed [Courtney Love] and [her] only child [Frances Bean Cobain].'"

Taylor refutes this and wants you to know the following: 

"All of these statements are false and defamatory."

"The true facts are as follows:"

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that per request we are retracting/amending this story and apologize for any distress they may have caused Ms. Taylor. It must be difficult to deal with thousands of people who adore Britney Spears and would go to great lengths to protect one of the most important, influential and iconic figures in pop culture.

6 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Interestingly, Courtney seems to have a separate private account (@lilacs20) which she responds to comments on, usually the ones where she might get some flack with the verified one. Some fans have mentioned Britney which she has responded saying she won’t help. It’s obviously her. 

About this, I forgot to mention it earlier, could someone please tell her to reach out to other big names in industry. It's understandable that she won't help, she is traumatised from Lou and her mob, but please someone needs to get her to reach out to the likes of Madonna, Cher, Xtina, Zoe Zaldana (from Crossroads)....

It would be great if she could get them to speak up instead of herself. Madonna currently resides in Europe like Courtney, please someone ask her to get in touch with the Queen!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I doubt AJ meant any disrespect. 

I'm sure he didn't mean any disrespect but if he really wants to work with her he should ask himself why a 39-year old woman can't decide that on her own but would rather rely on her conservator's permission. He needs to think so that he realises that her situation is just wrong on all fronts.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I'm sure he didn't mean any disrespect but if he really wants to work with her he should ask himself why a 39-year old woman can't decide that on her own but would rather rely on her conservator's permission. He needs to think so that he realises that her situation is just wrong on all fronts.

What I’m getting at is that I think he is most likely ignorant about her situation. 
I don’t think he has any idea she is actively refusing to work, or he never would’ve said that. It felt like he had nothing but good intentions. 

8 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

What I’m getting at is that I think he is most likely ignorant about her situation. 

That's why I'm saying bombard him with the info, even if he get's annoyed at some point he'll likely talk to the others about it and they might check out what all the fuzz is about themselves simply out of curiosity.

2 hours ago, bas che said:

I am so glad we got Swimming with the Stars and Matches to satiate our Britney hunger. Such politics don’t interest me much. I’m here for the art and the music. 

You should be banned from here. It's ok to have an opinion but to make such a dumb statement you really need to be ignorant to say it at least.

If you want to appreciate art or music go to youtube. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, Turogue said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/330068-fiona-apple-calls-out-the-grammy’s-for-nominating-dr-luke/

Fiona Apple had shown support for Kesha already years ago. You know what you gotta do, send her the #freebritney info, SPREAD IT!!!!!

love fiona apple <3 she spoke out about kesha in a guardian interview today and was also asked on #freebritney but she knew nothing about it, so we need to tweet her social media manager aka Zelda who is also her roomate in Venice beach :)

• Like 3
On 12/17/2020 at 11:42 AM, void priestess said:

Don't forget. Loucifer allegedly has a habit of this. Not only allegedly attempting with Courtney and succeeding with Britney, but allegedly attempting with Lindsay Lohan as well. That makes 3. 

She needs to be investigated no matter the outcome with britney. She will likely try again with a different woman. 

https://www.eonline.com/news/203186/lindsay-lohan-s-dad-talks-conservatorship-better-him-than-dina

Edit: oops y'all brought it up already but that's ok.

Just got through the whole thread finally but I think its ok to keep making this point. She has a history of trying to make this conservatorship thing work. And had it not been for that leak it would still be working for her.

Remeber the girl who came on britneysgram who said this was all just an experiment in probate court? It's like someone else said they are trying to figure out a way to get these a list starlets in control. They only go after a certain type of person, one who is troubled. They succeeded with Britney ONLY because her family was naive and now they are too entangled to get out and its a threat which is the scariest part.

This is way bigger than just Britney time and time again we have called this a human rights violation but it also speaks to the ***ism in the industry because they have yet to go after a man who has a troubled past.

I dont believe she is damaged for good. Britney is a fighter and she won't let them win. We just gave to be persistent as her fans because at this point it seems were all she has since no one else wants to speak up and the ones who do always back track.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

love fiona apple <3 she spoke out about kesha in a guardian interview today and was also asked on #freebritney but she knew nothing about it, so we need to tweet her social media manager aka Zelda who is also her roomate in Venice beach :)

Cher was spammed by young fans on Twitter and in the end it led to her using her platform to free an elephant in Pakistan! (mad props to her btw)

So here is your call again: SPAM the hell out of her twitter until she speaks up! And tell her to get the likes of Madonna, Xtina and Gaga on her side as well. Strength in numbers!!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Just got through the whole thread finally but I think its ok to keep making this point. She has a history of trying to make this conservatorship thing work. And had it not been for that leak it would still be working for her.

Remeber the girl who came on britneysgram who said this was all just an experiment in probate court? It's like someone else said they are trying to figure out a way to get these a list starlets in control. They only go after a certain type of person, one who is troubled. They succeeded with Britney ONLY because her family was naive and now they are too entangled to get out and its a threat which is the scariest part.

This is way bigger than just Britney time and time again we have called this a human rights violation but it also speaks to the ***ism in the industry because they have yet to go after a man who has a troubled past.

I dont believe she is damaged for good. Britney is a fighter and she won't let them win. We just gave to be persistent as her fans because at this point it seems were all she has since no one else wants to speak up and the ones who do always back track.

So by what you're saying the court is definitely in on it? Not JUST being paid off this once but if it's an experiment then there are other higherups in on this with lawful authority who are fully aware 

1 minute ago, void priestess said:

So by what you're saying the court is definitely in on it? Not JUST being paid off this once but if it's an experiment then there are other higherups in on this with lawful authority who are fully aware 

Not the court the lawyers who work in probate cases in probate court. Ill try to find the link to the thread where it was being discussed. I just remeber it being a huge deal that it was an experiment and her life being treated as some lab rat.

• Like 4