RETRACTED PER REQUEST: Courtney Love says Lou Taylor almost put her in a conservatorship like Britney Spears': Britney looks damaged, they ****ed her up for life

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Britney Spears' former business manager sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract a story that was featured on BreatheHeavy and apologize within 24 hours or face legal action. The article included quotes from Courtney Love who shared her experience with Taylor, alleging Taylor tried putting her in a conservatorship similar to the one Britney Spears is currently entangled in and can't seemingly get out of.

Ms. Taylor via her legal counsel refute the following featured in the article below:

"1. My clients 'planned the conservatorship for Britney [Spears] with her father'"

"2. My clients 'tried' 'to put [Courtney Love] in a conservatorship too.'" 

"3. My clients 'made an attempt to control [Kurt Cobain’s] name and likeness and all [N]irvana songs (96 percent). Then sell the publishing.'"

"4. Ms. Love 'was successful at blocking [Lou Taylor]” and that “[Ms. Spears’] pack of wolves [referring to my client] almost killed [Courtney Love] and [her] only child [Frances Bean Cobain].'"

Taylor refutes this and wants you to know the following: 

"All of these statements are false and defamatory."

"The true facts are as follows:"

"1. Lou Taylor and Tri Star never represented Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain, their daughter, or any entity affiliated with them.  Lou Taylor and Tri Star also never even had a single conversation or communication whatsoever relating to a possible conservatorship for Courtney Love.  They also have never even spoken to or communicated with Courtney Love ever."

"2. Lou Taylor and Tri Star also had nothing to do with the planning or creation of the conservatorship for Britney Spears.  They were hired to be Ms. Spears’ financial manager a year after that conservatorship had already been put in place."

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that per request we are retracting/amending this story and apologize for any distress they may have caused Ms. Taylor. It must be difficult to deal with thousands of people who adore Britney Spears and would go to great lengths to protect one of the most important, influential and iconic figures in pop culture.

We all need to keep speaking out. 

This could end bad, like death bad. 
She’s right, they really messed her up for life. 
I always say... There’s no way someone as big as Britney is/was to have her career the way it is now. 

Her team/handlers/media/general public have really ruined a genuine superstar who would have had a very long career.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, ElenaB said:

wow this is huge. I feel terrible for Brit, God knows what they’ve done to her. This is so dark and scary, our girl seems to be trapped for life, and if she gets her freedom back, i doubt she will be ever be the same. It’s heartbreaking. This poor woman gave us the best years of her life working her *** off only to become a prisoner of her own success. 

A lot of brainwash, but this Lou woman is so crazy, i would not even be suprised if she did witchcraft or exorcism, she is that crazy. 

How is it possible that Britney went to rehab and never felt any better? Why this medicine-abuse? I totally understand that they wanted to rebrand Britney in the public eye with circus, but after that why so much work? 

I truly believe they want to silence her, about what? I don't know. 

+ Hollywood seems like a really small place, makes you think about the illuminati stuff again. 

Like how is that not suspicious that Lou wanted so many people in a conservatorship and only the people with money! 

I'm not too familiar with local state politics as I'm not from the US but is there any California politician who is advocating for women's rights and has a background in law? Contact their social media too!

Journalists are all over social media, reach out to them as well. Annoy the hell out of them, they have an obligation to pick this up!!

11 hours ago, Easy There said:

Same. Most of this base was attacking ppl and calling them conspiracy theorists etc etc. Untill court documents proved everything we have claimed.

Now they're calling us "boycotters" i'm a derogatory way lol... and I notice just how quiet those same people appear in this thread. But they'll pop up vehemently saying "look she posted about matches! Look Sam is so great!!! Loook look! I'm buying her vinyls!! Stupid boycotters!"

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Alexanda said:

A lot of brainwash, but this Lou woman is so crazy, i would not even be suprised if she did witchcraft or exorcism, she is that crazy. 

How is it possible that Britney went to rehab and never felt any better? Why this medicine-abuse? I totally understand that they wanted to rebrand Britney in the public eye with circus, but after that why so much work? 

I truly believe they want to silence her, about what? I don't know. 

+ Hollywood seems like a really small place, makes you think about the illuminati stuff again. 

Like how is that not suspicious that Lou wanted so many people in a conservatorship and only the people with money! 

I think Lou is a pedrator who goes after celebrities when they’re in a weak state and manipulates their family and team into cship deals, then makes sure the celebrity keeps in that state in order to keep getting their money. Idk about witchcraft or exorcism, but she did this crazy conversion therapy for lgtb people so i wouldn’t be surprised. 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Turogue said:

Everyone with Insta and Twitter please try to contact Taylor. She has a loyal fanbase and she has quite some influence in the industry. 

Contact Rihanna, she actually worked with Britney and she likes to come across as super bada**.

Contact Dua Lipa and Billy Eilish, they are only on their first or second albums but they reach very young people too and since they don't have children to look after and are very young they would maybe risk to fight the system even if it had some consequences.

I don't know if it will work since most of those you mentioned will not want to risk their careers , because they are in the same industry and they are puppets as well (not on Britney's level) but maybe a netflix documentary could raise awareness , about the whole disturbing situation....and how they are violating human rights, someone has to wake up and show the judges that it can't go on like that .....

• Love 3