Exposing Chloe Melas, the CNN reporter that "interviewed" Jamie Spears

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Lmao he deleted everything. It was the night he had a meltdown (again) over exhale. I kept exposing him,he kept having meltdown calling me a troll etc. So I went and changed my name to BullyBSupportsWorksForLou. Then he flipped. Screened my posts. And then blocked me.

It lasted for like 2 hours.

So much fun

giphy.gif

Wait that was you ?! 

faint fainting GIF

• Haha 4
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is despicable. And so is this wanna be reporter.     Ho ho ho Jamie needs to go. Ho ho ho Conservatorship needs to go

Great. So they have the media, while Britney has Flop Penny and flop fans that still support the brand for the cHarTz & NuMbAz.

I GASPED when I saw all of the connections she’s had to Lou & Britney’s dad in the past like defending him on Wendy Williams 😮😮😮 this snake pit runs so very deep..

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lmao he deleted everything. It was the night he had a meltdown (again) over exhale. I kept exposing him,he kept having meltdown calling me a troll etc. So I went and changed my name to BullyBSupportsWorksForLou. Then he flipped. Screened my posts. And then blocked me.

So much fun

giphy.gif

Lmao an icon

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

So much fun

giphy.gif

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: A job well done. Doing the lord's work, tbh. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

So this basically confirms that team C has connections to major media outlets, not just TMZ. I wonder how many other "reporters" are paid by them:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Most media is paid for good or bad. It really isn’t shocking. 

That’s why when ppl 100% trust any news source completely....I’m concerned. 

That whole world is really corrupt. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

She also tried to accuse Morgan Freeman of ***ually harassing her... so she likes to target successful black men and women who struggle with mental health 

Wait wait wait so she speaks on abuse but also gives a known abuser(hence restraining order and Britney saying she’s afraid) a platform to play victim on? I’m done.

journalism is truly dead 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lou ? Details please

We been know ahe is racists and homophobic but this is shocking

Wait why’d you say Lou?

Morgan Freeman made a silly remark to her and she decided to go to all news outlets saying he ***ually harassed her.. ridiculous.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

If FreeBritney happened in 2011 at this extent. Non of those ppl would be able to breed. This stan base was huge.

giphy.gif

Last week a random french guy made a Free Britney video on youtube and had 2 million views in 24h ( when will Matches ? :typing_keyboard_computer: ) and it brought the hashtag #Freebritney number 1 in France so I guess we still have some power once we all come together like power rangers 90s GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 4