Virtual #FreeBritney Rally happening on Zoom ahead of today's hearing

Slayer

Apparently Jamie approved 70k to **** with Britney's instagram? (Bots, blocking accounts, pursuing to take down accounts, erasing certain messages and pushing negative messages to the top, etc.) ALLEGEDLY. This is my understanding. If I am incorrect someone please clarify.

RICK BLACK just said what I have been saying for YEARS on this site but most people accused me of being overdramatic until last year. THIS IS "ALLEGEDLY" ORGANIZED CRIME. They are "ALLEGEDLY" isolating and ABUSING Britney, the victim. This is why I have ALWAYS come for the Jamie/Jamie Lynn apologists and sympathizers. I don't have time for ANYONE telling me to be kind and respectful to Louise Dumb ***** Taylor. The stakes are too high.

**** THEM ALL.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Apparently Jamie approved 70k to **** with Britney's instagram? (Bots, blocking accounts, pursuing to take down accounts, erasing certain messages and pushing negative messages to the top, etc.) ALLEGEDLY. This is my understanding. If I am incorrect someone please clarify.

RICK BLACK just said what I have been saying for YEARS on this site but most people accused me of being overdramatic until last year. THIS IS "ALLEGEDLY" ORGANIZED CRIME. They are "ALLEGEDLY" isolating and ABUSING Britney, the victim. This is why I have ALWAYS come for the Jamie/Jamie Lynn apologists and sympathizers. I don't have time for ANYONE telling me to be kind and respectful to Louise Dumb ***** Taylor. The stakes are too high.

**** THEM ALL.

You should try private chatting and ask!