Virtual #FreeBritney Rally happening on Zoom ahead of today's hearing

Slayer

21 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Have they made any requirements? Such as having cameras on at all times? Otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if members of her "team", past and present, logged on. 

Come to think of it, Judge Penny will probably log on since she's not doing much else it seems.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

It does turn your camera on straight away - I put mine off:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

12 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

i hate this i can't pick my nose :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

you can turn the camera off :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brenton said:

This is frustrating me - I think the Free Britney movement needs to move away from this conspiracy that the California courts and lawyers are all corrupt/have no professional ethics. 

California courts are DEFINITELY corrupt. It SHOULD be frustrating to you. Have you not been paying attention?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brenton said:

This is frustrating me - I think the Free Britney movement needs to move away from this conspiracy that the California courts and lawyers are all corrupt/have no professional ethics. 

Why would we move away from facts? The system is corrupt. 

However, no one is stating that every single lawyer is corrupt. C'mon, now. 

• Love 6

I 100% agree that the conservatorship should end and understand people are angry but don’t agree that it automatically means the entire system and everyone involved is corrupt.  

I also disagree that Britney needs to stand up in court herself unless she wants to of course - there is a reason why lawyers are hired (i.e. to articulate/put forward their client’s best case)