Have you heard this type of pop: Bubble Goth Pop? If more advances were made, would you like it?

7 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yeah, you should listen to Poppy. :matches: Anyway, I liked Kerli's latest album, but it wasn't bubblegum in the slightest. In fact, it was very dark. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting. My first thought was Poppy. 

can y'all just say what are poppy's more interesting and perhaps more meaningful plus beautiful gems? i think i like this girl, but i wouldn't like everything  by her. if i remember well some of her music is quite disturbing??(again, not saying it is absolutely bad or something, but..)

34 minutes ago, Martini said:

she looks like 2008 gaga with the bangs in some scenes

yeahh the thing is that Kerli always blamed Lady Gaga for stealing from Kerli, actually. it was quite fan drama for our small Estonian souls

i mean Kerli is like Estonian pride for us Estonians (well at least for some), she got so many fans all over the world. but i don't listen to her mp3-s with such pride anymore so often nowadays. i guess i am starting to see it is not all that great and i bet she doesn't really have so much freedom in music either it only seems so. anyway that's what i think. and i think i should know.

however i think she is SUPER hardworking and has excellent hard working skills and devotes herself to the mission to save at least some of the planet with her singing.

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block