Britney hasn't posted a picture with her sons on Instagram since Dec. 24, 2018

AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo

8 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I’m concerned about this too.. especially Bc when jayden was on live, he was talking about her not wanting to do music and he said “why quit do you know how much money you make from that” ... everyone in that family just thinks about money. Preston seems like he’s got his head on straight 

That's why I hate this argument that GP has. That if she goes free she will blow up her entire fortune and will leave her kids without anything.

If I was rich as she is I would leave them 2 million each in trust found. And would make them earn their money with that and after that. (She already set trust fund for them)

She has every right to blow every penny she has if that's what she wants.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m sure when they become adults, they’ll understand Britney’s situation much better. I’m worried for them actually. Substance abuse and mental illness runs in families and I hope they have a good support system when they are older. Kevin is such a user and I can’t stand him. I hope he doesn’t trash talk her because that **** sticks with kids. I have a feeling his wife **** talks about Britney but they wouldn’t have their house or status if werent for her so they need to put some respect on her name! 

I saw Preston was following w33d tags on instagram and honestly, he is way too young to be smoking, his brain is still developing and it could affect later on. I mean, personally speaking, I started smoking at 16 and woo it started triggering soo much anxiety around the time I turned 25, I had to stop. His father is a stoner and I’m sure he enables it.

I don’t think Jayden was mocking his mom’s accent, just impersonating her. But I don’t think he’s very respectful, I think Preston is perhaps more mature and private especially since he’s the one who got in the altercation with her father. He probably stood up for his mother.

I hope they have empathy for Britney, smt Kevin doesnt seem to have. Hes such a pos.

Tbh I saw some people talking about this even before Preston turned 14. He was following not only w33d tags, but also **** stars. Not to mention Kevin shops outfits from that brand that promotes w33d for them. I just hope they dont turn into Kfeds, dropping school and being useless for life thinking his ex wife has to pay for him the same lifestyle she has bc of her talent, success and hard work. Hes the defination of a user. Even tho they will be sad, I hope they learn the truth about their dad. How he played both Shar and Britney and refuses to work and used them to pay for a lifestyle he wouldnt have if it wasnt for Britney. 

Sadly I have a feeling Kevin also isnt respectful about Britney in front of them too. If he was, would Jayden talk about his mom like that? 

Im sorry u had to go thru this and I hope u are better now. Tbh they are pretty young to be thinking about *****. Its so unfair how he was never there for them during his marriage with Britney and only started fighting for them once Britney filed for divorce, in an attempt to be set for life. And its not like he seems to be doing a good job with them anyway. 

Jayden imitated her voice twice when he was talking about her not understanding anime and maybe retiring. When he talked about his dad, it was quite different. He didnt imitate him and even praised him non stop. I also dont think he seemed to respect Britney tbh. Preston does seem more shy. I know he liked some FreeBritney posts for a while, even some that didnt tag or mention him at all. I wonder if Preston answered Jamie with an attitude or was kinda disrespectful towards Jamie (not that Jamie deserves any respect, but in the past Preston acted kinda disrespectful towards Britney). 

2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

THIS. It is so tragic. She sacrificed so much for her kids but in the end, it was for nothing. She didn’t get her freedom, primary custody, and couldn’t even have a third baby from fear it would be taken away. I mean... Britney’s been dealt a bad card and I hope she stays hopeful. I hope one day she’s able to live a quiet life away from the spotlight and maybe she’s able to start a new family with Sam or whoever her bf is in the future.

I think Britney gave in a lot bc they were 1 and 2 years old when the cship started. She wouldnt be able to stay away from them so to be with them she did whatever Jamie wanted her to do. In the end it really was for nothing bc shes still under this cship, she isnt allowed to have more kids, she barely sees her own and they are closer to Ktrash. The worst thing is she cant even fight for them bc shes under a cship, she only has visitation rights. I think for the last 2 years she had to get used to barely seeing them. Theres nothing she can do about. Kevin ****ed her up in so many ways, got their custody, got a child support raise to support his lazy ***, remarried and had two more kids. And Britney doesnt have anything. She doesnt have her kids, she isnt allowed to have more or to marry again. She doesnt have her freedom. How life was unfair to her. I wonder how she copes with all this for all these years. 

I hope someday she will be able to have her happy ending she deserves so much. I dont trust Sam and I think she deserves better, so If our assumptions are right, I really wish she will be free and meet a great discreet and genuine guy in the near future who will support, understand and help her with what she needs. And of course, will give her the baby girl she always wanted so she can be the mom she never could be for Preston and Jayden. 

4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Legit if I had a time machine I would go back to the night she met KFed and make sure they didn't cross paths. 

Then I would also expose Lou Taylor's fraud as it was happening real-time if the conservatorship ploy was still in play. But without using her kids as leverage I doubt they would've been able to get Britney into conservatorship to begin with.

But that will always enrage me that Kevin gets 40k a month and Britney can't even decide what to do with her 1,500 a month. She feeds all of KFed's other children with his other baby mamas, as well as his trifling *** new wife who does nothing but talk ****. I really wonder what Britney did in a past life to deserve all this ****, because this is the heaviest karma I have ever seen. lmao

Id do the same. Kevin really ruined her life, he was the worst thing that happened to Britney besides her own family. And I have a feeling Britney thinks the same, she has shaded him here and there in the past. She also said "dont get married" a couple of times and said Chaotic was her worst career mistake ever. That little **** left her really alone during 2006, theres that story that she had depression post partum in 2006/2007 and ofc not having her hubby by her side only made things worse. The second she filed for divorce he began "caring" about the boys and pretending to be the responsible one. Not to mention he called her a ***** even tho he was partying, falshing her money, trying to be a rapper and more worried about a lifestyle he only had bc of Britney until she filed for divorce. She was unwell bc of him as well and he used that against her. He tried to take the babies from her bc he wanted the child support. Hes an evil pos. I keep thinking what her life would have been if she got the part for the notebook and dated Ryan instead. Even if Britney had a breakdown after splitting from Ryan too, I doubt hed have taken advantage of her at her lowest point. He has his own money, career and he seems a decent person. I think hed have tried to help her out and not would have team up with her trashy family just to destabilize her more. Kevin never cared what would happen to Britney or the kids If they were separated, he only wanted to be set for life. 

If I could have helped Britney back then, I would have say to her to gather evidence and put a restraining order against Lou and her parents too. This way they wouldnt have been able to put her under this cship. Lou should have been exposed back then. Yeah, the kids were used against her since she filed for divorce. It only got worse as time went by. She put up with so much **** bc of them.

This is so ****ed up: the fact everyone and their mothers get more money from Britney than she can use. She lives with a 12k allowance and Lou gets 500k in a heartbeat for doing nothing, uses Britneys money to sue her fans, Lynne gets a 90k house reform, Ktrash gets almost 500k a year to support the lifestyle he thinks he should have bc he has kids with Britney, bc he refuses to work to support his lazy ***, his shady wife and 4 other kids. I laughed when his trashy wife said she worked and didnt mind the child support would end, what a ******* joke when Ktrash cried on court saying he only earned 3k a month bc he wasnt that successful putting out music like he was in the past (delusional af, when he was ever successful at anything?). Remember when he also used the fact that the boys had to share a room at his house to get more money from Brirney? The funny thing is Jayden's room look really simple so I bet he spends so little with them and the most part is for himself, his wife and other kids. 

I have wondered the same thing. Since 2002 things in her personal life started to go really wrong, but then in 2004 she met Kevin and it was a mess since the beginning. She was blind tbh. She could have had anyone and chose that white trash deadbeat user with no talent and with already two kids. Ive seen quite a few rude and petty people bringing up that she had smt with Columbus and Kevin when both were still in a relationship to say she brought all this **** herself. As far as we know, Kevin lied to her about Shar being pregnant in the beginning and even if she knew, Kevin was more wrong than her bc he was the one who had a relationship with Shar, left her and his 2 years old daughter to go Europe with Britney. Where his karma then? He also did the same with Britney leaving her alone to cheat on her with her own money, partying as if he didnt have any responsability in his life. 

Britney is trapped in this ****ty situation for 13 years already. She doesnt have her freedom, she cant meet and date whoever she wants to, she doesnt have control over her life, money or career, she cant even be a mother to her kids. She cant fight for more time with them on court. She cant have other children or get marry. Shes isolated, controlled and pretty much alone with securities. She cant even spend her own money. 

Kevin got her kids, gets 40k a month to do nothing, was able to marry again, to have 2 more kids that he supports with the money Britney gives him. I mean give me a ******* break. How is that fair. 
She must have killed thousand of kids in another life bc her situation is so ****ed up, its beyond ridiculous what keeps happening to her. Idk how she copes with it every single day. Bless her. 

4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Bihhhhh me too. Lmao. My parents never put up with no nonsense. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

They would come for me and get that *** together with the same aggression I come for some Exhalers on here. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Only I don't get to use the belt. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Haha ikr If I was lucky, they would call me out, drag me and put me in my place in a heartbeat if I ever threw a hat at them or slapped their phone when they were recording me :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

4 hours ago, jokobish said:

Didn’t she say she was gonna see them for their birthdays? 

I think it was said she wanted to see them on their bdays, but their brother said they were with Kevin on Jayden's bday. Last year, on Prestons bday she wasnt with them even tho Kevin wasnt even in town.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:48 PM, Bundy said:

I think it was said she wanted to see them on their bdays, but their brother said they were with Kevin on Jayden's bday. Last year, on Prestons bday she wasnt with them even tho Kevin wasnt even in town.

I truly wonder like when was the last time she saw them. I did  see on Lynne's facebook the pic of them recently with her - but it looked like at her house not Britneys. Who knows, very sad :/

On 12/18/2020 at 3:32 AM, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

I truly wonder like when was the last time she saw them. I did  see on Lynne's facebook the pic of them recently with her - but it looked like at her house not Britneys. Who knows, very sad :/

From Jayden's livestream it seemed like she was seeing them every two weeks. Those pics with the boys were taken at Bryan's, someone compared them on the thread I made about the pics. But its all very sad indeed. 

On 12/16/2020 at 10:51 AM, MyahJeanSpears said:

Gurl, low-key in that chat you could tell he only knew his moms most well-known singles. 

Honey if I was Britney's child I would be LIVING and digging through whatever boxes of unreleased deep cuts I could find. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Britney why didn't you breed with my dad???? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

omg could you imagine if one of her kids like found an old iPod of deep cuts "untitled" and becoming a fan without even realizing its his mom :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Archived