Britney hasn't posted a picture with her sons on Instagram since Dec. 24, 2018

AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo

Sooo. I was reading another thread and thought about how we haven't seen her kids lately. 

The timeline is.. ironic (dontcha think?) 

*Britney announces Vegas Residency 2 (that's when we had that awkward "announcement event" where she popped out of the stage and her team wouldn't let her stop to sign autographs..

*Britney posts Psalm 23

*Britney posts this video with SP on Instagram saying Merry Christmas (103weeks ago)

*Britney's next post is about her cancelling her show

*We don't hear from her again with actual content until the infamous "Me Time" post (goes to facility)

*Few weeks later she posts that video where she is saying she is "alive and well" ...

*Year later Jamie had the altercation and got restraining order

- Then:    w e   n e v e r   s e e    JJ  o r  SJ.  a g a i n . . .  . .  . .  .   .

This very odd to me.. and concerning.. thoughts?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Nickey said:

Somebody's going to rot in jail for this attempt of ruining a mother-sons relationship.

tenor.gif

It's well and truly been ruined and if I was her that's one of the main reasons why I would resent Jamie. If it's true her custodial time with her kids was reduced even further as a result of that altercation between Jamie and Sean then, ugh, my heart breaks for her. 

However, I recall someone saying that neither Kevin or his wife post pictures with Sean and Jayden anymore. Maybe it's an agreement they've all came to, kids included. They are older now and they should be able to say whether they want they're pictures online or not. 

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Didn't Jayden say that they're gonna stay at her mom's sometimes soon in his infamous IG live? Also wasn't there a news story that she quarantined for 2 weeks to see her sons? I mean it feels like her visiting rights have significantly reduced over the years but I feel like we don't get to see photos of Britney with her sons because they don't like that kind of attention. It's also a smart move to keep them out of this messy legal battle publicly IMO. 

Also have you seen the comments on her Instagram. No wonder even Britney herself refuses to use post anything nowadays :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Didn't Jayden say that they're gonna stay at her mom's sometimes soon in his infamous IG live? Also wasn't there a news story that she quarantined for 2 weeks to see her sons? I mean it feels like her visiting rights have significantly reduced over the years but I feel like we don't get to see photos of Britney with her sons because they don't like that kind of attention. It's also a smart move to keep them out of this messy legal battle publicly IMO. 

Also have you seen the comments on her Instagram. No wonder even Britney herself refuses to use post anything nowadays :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Jayden seemed to like the attention very much in that insta video  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Jayden seemed to like the attention very much in that insta video  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

He was ready to sell out his mother's medical info for 30 followers and a double cheeseburger with bacon. I am still shook to this very day about this. The audacity...

Goes to show you can send people to the best schools but integrity and respect are taught in the household. Perhaps Kevin is not the best example for these children. Although, he is (allegedly) the second coming of Jesus Christ. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He was ready to sell out his mother's medical info for 30 followers and a double cheeseburger with bacon. I am still shook to this very day about this. The audacity...

Goes to show you can send people to the best schools but integrity and respect are taught in the household. Perhaps Kevin is not the best example for these children. Although, he is (allegedly) the second coming of Jesus. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Yeah you can see Kevin's influence so much on them.

This alone proves that she is not allowed to post pictures with them. They are not camera/fame shy.

Kevin's son with first gf seems more humble probably because he was raised by his mama.

16 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Goes to show you can send people to the best schools but integrity and respect are taught in the household. Perhaps Kevin is not the best example for these children. Although, he is (allegedly) the second coming of Jesus. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Lmao when I say I cackled :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well... since December 2018, her conservatorship case became public news that everyone knew about, then the incident with Preston & her father happened, then Jayden did his IG live bashing his grandfather, and well... I'm sure the last thing she wants to do now is post anything of her kids especially with her IG comments being absolute batsh$t crazy right now. 

17 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

LOL I'm sure he doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. 

14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah you can see Kevin's influence so much on them.

This alone proves that she is not allowed to post pictures with them. They are not camera/fame shy.

Kevin's son with first gf seems more humble probably because he was raised by his mama.

What's sad to me is that if this little boy wanted followers that badly he could've easily gotten them already solely from the fact that he's Britney's offspring. He clearly did not think it through. Hell, he could've gotten whoever was doing Cassie's job at the time to give him an IG shout-out. The ease to which he was willing to sell out his mother is something I'll never forget. Sadly, Britney is probably used to this behavior from people closest to her. 

All I have to say is thank god the downvote button has been removed right now because I know some people would be coming for me for expressing this. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Sean Preston remains unproblematic until proven otherwise. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Stay off social media, boys.

But whatever, I guess you can chalk it up to age. To be honest though, at that age I would have never sold out my mother like that. And I didn't have the luxury to go to the best private schools to come to that conclusion. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: The KFed gene jumped OUT. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

13 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

LOL I'm sure he doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. 

Gurl, low-key in that chat you could tell he only knew his moms most well-known singles. 

Honey if I was Britney's child I would be LIVING and digging through whatever boxes of unreleased deep cuts I could find. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Britney why didn't you breed with my dad???? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Gurl, low-key in that chat you could tell he only knew his moms most well-known singles. 

Honey if I was Britney's child I would be LIVING and digging through whatever boxes of unreleased deep cuts I could find. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Britney why didn't you breed with my dad???? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

I mean, I totally get it though. It's different when it's your parents. I didn't care to know what my own father did for a living until I was like 16, I just knew he worked for a bank and that's it. 

36 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️

Archived