Clip of Tom Cruise screaming at his Mission Impossible production crew surfaces

I don't like him. He is a cult leader psycho. But he snapped here. And had every right to do so. It also sounds like this wasn't the first time this happened.

He could have fire them on the spot. But he didn't. So I am sure even those workers are happy that they get some yelling instead of loosing their well paid jobs due to THEIR MISTAKES.

• Like 4

I saw a recent Meryl Streep interview, she said during a movie shoot during covid all the actors and crew had to wear face shields/masks at all times except the actors would slip them off right before they called action while filming. She said it kept messing up her makeup. Honestly seems kind of stupid because they all get daily rapid covid tests and temperature checks. Imagine shooting a scene ten times, and every time they call cut you have to put your mask on for a minute only to remove it again when you're all in the same room anyways. I think the cast and crew should quarantine together during filming so they don't have to deal with that.

That being said I kind of can see Tom's perspective, but losing his cool like that probably wasn't a wise move for his image.

A comment on this story from fb:

"As a Scientologist, does he even believe COVID-19 is real? The Church Of Scientology called it a hoax earlier in the year. And they don't believe in vaccines so that's an issue that will likely come up soon when the COVID-19 vaccinations start rolling out to everyone.

Or is he simply pissed that the movie has been shutdown already due to the pandemic and doesn't want further delays costing the studio even more money?"

Hahaha def the second one.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Robbyyyy said:

A comment on this story from fb:

"As a Scientologist, does he even believe COVID-19 is real? The Church Of Scientology called it a hoax earlier in the year. And they don't believe in vaccines so that's an issue that will likely come up soon when the COVID-19 vaccinations start rolling out to everyone.

Or is he simply pissed that the movie has been shutdown already due to the pandemic and doesn't want further delays costing the studio even more money?"

Hahaha def the second one.

My thing is that it isn't even his movie... the funding for it isn't coming out of his pocket. He isn't the boss of this production so why does he feel like he has any kind of right to yell at people like this? That's something I don't get from this whole thread. People are acting like he is the boss. Yeah he does his own stunts, but he is probably honestly just pissed because he is frustrated that he even has to comply and lashed out. Classic narcissist behavior. You're above the rules for so long, until finally even the big people have to play by the rules. Then, they get mad because they are having to be on the same playing field as everyone else. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

My thing is that it isn't even his movie... the funding for it isn't coming out of his pocket. He isn't the boss of this production so why does he feel like he has any kind of right to yell at people like this? That's something I don't get from this whole thread. People are acting like he is the boss. Yeah he does his own stunts, but he is probably honestly just pissed because he is frustrated that he even has to comply and lashed out. Classic narcissist behavior. You're above the rules for so long, until finally even the big people have to play by the rules. Then, they get mad because they are having to be on the same playing field as everyone else. :typing_keyboard_computer:

He is the executive producer,  he is the boss of this production

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 12/16/2020 at 12:02 AM, Dexwhitespears said:

You know what is absolutely abhorrent and disappointing? The continues negligence and carelessness by majority of people because of which this pandemic refuses to go away. 

What Tom is saying absolutely 100% accurate. Imagine the direct impact of this production stopping on the livelihood of several people, amongst other things.  Props to Tom for saying it exactly how its meant to. Numb skulled morons comparing this to flu or complaining about masks etc understand no other language. 

Agreed!

I'm behind Tom here. Sometimes the best way to get through to people is this way. Like he said..."no apologies."

• Love 2

I work at Walmart and I have wanted to say the exact thing for a long time... I’m the one that has to ask these idiots to put their mask on and am verbally attacked and even once physically attacked... I am glad to see the tables turned on them... this is one thing I can agree with Tom cruise on... I still don’t like him though for other reasons😂

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block