Clip of Tom Cruise screaming at his Mission Impossible production crew surfaces

Eh, sure he was intense but he was justified in his anger. He ~technically~ could have handled it better, but we are all human and have something called emotions. To expect perfection from people is unrealistic.

Furthermore, he didn’t even fire anyone. He just gave them a very stern warning. He was also justified in firing people, so that shows compassion right there.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

Yeah, i hear you. Will have to agree to disagree on this one. While i am all for being respectful to everyone, but it's pretty evident (by what i look around in the world right now), things are aggravated to such a level, and the kind of risk every person who bundles up the courage to go and earn a living in these times (including the production team of the movie), i don't see anything wrong in the way he is speaking. 

Appreciate that. Thing is, the only way to de-escalate tensions in the world is to be kind and understanding towards others, not raise the bar and scream at everyone. Sure, Tom is stressed because he wants the movie to continue production, but we also don't know the other side of the story. What the crew is "guilty" of (in his eyes). If we want to make the world a better place, cursing and screaming at people who are also trying to get by is just not it (in my opinion). To me, this isn't how a leader leads. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate that. Thing is, the only way to de-escalate tensions in the world is to be kind and understanding towards others, not raise the bar and scream at everyone. Sure, Tom is stressed because he wants the movie to continue production, but we also don't know the other side of the story. What the crew is "guilty" of (in his eyes). If we want to make the world a better place, cursing and screaming at people who are also trying to get by is just not it (in my opinion). To me, this isn't how a leader leads. 

Yeah, you make good points. I think we are both on the same page about the gravity of the situation but looking at it from two different perspectives, which is absolutely fine :) 

1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

I just got warning from a certain mod lol. Pathetic. 

Letting someone derailing a thread is fine but calling that person out is enough to warrant a warning. Again, Pathetic. 

Your entire post/opinion would've been no problem if you just refrained from insulting someone else. 

By the way, I don't know how someone bringing a new opinion to the topic on hand is derailing the thread. There is no rule for derailing threads on Exhale even if the posts you were complaining about were off topic. There is a rule for insulting/disrespecting others though, which you happened to break.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate that. He is totally allowed to get fed up, but imo to blow up at the entire crew in this manner is not it. Go scream in a pillow, but don't verbally abuse people who are working with you. Do you think anyone walked away from that his meltdown feeling excited to continue to work with him? (Generally speaking, not aimed at you heh) 

I would have walked away even if I never removed my mask. There are some celebrities that think they are above everyone else. I think he could be upset and what not but that doesnt give him a reason to scream at anyone.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, GMFlop said:

giphy.gif

This thread has nothing to do with gender argument but you just had to bring it from out of your *** to derail this thread. I'm surprised you haven't brought up racism, homophobic, transphobic card yet. 

"If this was a black man, nobody would take him seriously but since he's a white male in Hollywood we all know that they're racist."

I could go on but honestly just go away you sick freak. 

No its true, its true :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Tom Cruise had a total meltdown on-set of the Mission Impossible 7. 

Someone there secretly filmed Tom screaming at the crew for breaking COVID protocol. In the audio, you can hear Tom yelling and cursing profusely. It's cringe. 

While I do agree that it's important to keep production going and help the movie industry amid the pandemic, the way he went about it is abhorrent. Absolutely disappointing.

tom-cruise-mission-impossible-meltdown.jpg.340bc777d746fb8e29ab051d2a9eb20b.jpg

Thoughts, Exhale?

Well hopefully Scientology will get him out of it :P hahahaah  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew::jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew::jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew::jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

This poor movie just can't catch a break and this video is not gonna be a good look. 

I honestly haven't watched the clip, but I can't support any movies that he is in. His involvement with Scientology is disgusting. David Miscavige, the head of that cult, calls Tom Cruise every single day. They are best buddies. Tom Cruise gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants, at the expense of the lives of the parishioners. If you've ever watched "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath," it talks all about how Tom has been abusive himself. It's disgusting and people continue to support this monster. Scientology is horrific, and it has costed MANY people their relationships with their families, and costed others much more.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

People are allowed to express their opinions. When Mariah Carey went off on a reporter she was labeled crazy. When Britney swore at people during the Britney era she was labeled a “bad girl” when Taylor has come for Scooter or acted angry shes a mad woman so many of you on here back female musicians but wont call a spade a spade because its covid. Mind you my mother almost landed in the hospital w/covid so i do take it seriously. The way Tom went off shows that he knows hes in a position of power and people are going to applaud him but not call out his behavior. 

What about Michael Jackson? What about Justin Biber? What about Johnny Depp? Etcetcetc. Pls stop. It is offensive and lowkey hateful and ignorant to force those claims.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, giorgiorafael said:

I would have walked away even if I never removed my mask. There are some celebrities that think they are above everyone else. I think he could be upset and what not but that doesnt give him a reason to scream at anyone.

💯 

Exactly. You don't treat people like dog **** because you're upset (imo). 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

💯

Exactly. You don't treat people like dog **** because you're upset (imo). 

And on the other side if I was there I would be super glad that someone had some balls to speak out what many of us think. Again, do you REALLY believe it was the first and only time that they were warned? The thing is; many people who are part of the peoblem do not react on calm warnings. And how long are we in pandemic? Sorry, but they deserved it if they behaved carelessly if they didn't learn by now.

Not to mention that Tom himself is behind this multi million project and he is the one who needs to justify every penny of this project and if something went wrong he would be responsible for it as it would cost even more money everytime they stop the shooting... especially now that movie industry suffers a lot and every approved project is a mirracle in this given time.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I honestly haven't watched the clip, but I can't support any movies that he is in. His involvement with Scientology is disgusting. David Miscavige, the head of that cult, calls Tom Cruise every single day. They are best buddies. Tom Cruise gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants, at the expense of the lives of the parishioners. If you've ever watched "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath," it talks all about how Tom has been abusive himself. It's disgusting and people continue to support this monster. Scientology is horrific, and it has costed MANY people their relationships with their families, and costed others much more.

He makes some good points BUT he is a crazy nutcase in a sick cult.

• Like 1

@Jordan Miller you can't be respectful all the time.

Don't you remember when your mom said your full name with middle name and add the get your arse over here this instant,  you knews... hit hit the fan, and you know why she was pissed. 

This is the same thing, he tried being cordial,  but sometimes,  this is the only way to get people attention and for them to understand the severity of it. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block