Jump to content

Clip of Tom Cruise screaming at his Mission Impossible production crew surfaces


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said what needed to be said and I'm kinda glad he went about it the way he did. Talk about it more seriously and people will take it more seriously. The people he's talking to now probably won't br

Eh I don’t see what the big deal is. He’s got a point and whoever filmed it better not cost me being able to watch M:I 7 

Yea tbh- this isn’t a meltdown because of a celebrity being a celebrity*~  this probably resulted after numerous mistakes by the crew and Tom was fed up and was conveying how important this was.

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Sounds like a bossy bottom :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Anyway, I get what he’s saying but he could have toned it down a bit. If this were a Woman screaming people would label her erratic and crazy, but its a powerful man in Hollywood so he’s a hero :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

 

 

 

Pls stop.

If a person who appears to be a female did it she would be named as a strong independent woman by some people and bad **** crazy by some others JUST as it goes with Tom: for some a hero and for some a person who is a practicing his toxic masculinity.

 

He definitely did a right thing to scream because of amount of careless people who don't respect the rules that they agreed to by signing a job contract.

 

Did anyone stop to think that maybe this was not the first time that some people were warned in a nicer manner before stuff escalated this way? After being warned for the first couple of times they have probably been like lol ok whatever.

 

And if by now some people didn't learn how to follow protocols it's all on them.

  • Love 2
Link to post
25 minutes ago, White Tiger said:

 

Pls stop.

If a person who appears to be a female did it she would be named as a strong independent woman by some people and bad **** crazy by some others JUST as it goes with Tom: for some a hero and for some a person who is a practicing his toxic masculinity.

 

He definitely did a right thing to scream because of amount of careless people who don't respect the rules that they agreed to by signing a job contract.

 

Did anyone stop to think that maybe this was not the first time that some people were warned in a nicer manner before stuff escalated this way? After being warned for the first couple of times they have probably been like lol ok whatever.

 

And if by now some people didn't learn how to follow protocols it's all on them.

People are allowed to express their opinions. When Mariah Carey went off on a reporter she was labeled crazy. When Britney swore at people during the Britney era she was labeled a “bad girl” when Taylor has come for Scooter or acted angry shes a mad woman so many of you on here back female musicians but wont call a spade a spade because its covid. Mind you my mother almost landed in the hospital w/covid so i do take it seriously. The way Tom went off shows that he knows hes in a position of power and people are going to applaud him but not call out his behavior. 

 

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Didn't mean to be shady or anything but she isn't really known in my country and I honestly can't call any of the movies she's in. I do remember she was on Dawsons Creek I believe? But even that wasn't huge in my country...

 

Probably the biggest movie she was in was the prequel to The Dark Knight, but yeah she was in a lot of other movies I just happened to see growing up. Not a big celebrity, but because she was in Dawson’s Creek she made a lot of appearances in awards shows, magazines growing up so I always saw a lot of her 

  • Like 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Sounds like a bossy bottom :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Anyway, I get what he’s saying but he could have toned it down a bit. If this were a Woman screaming people would label her erratic and crazy, but its a powerful man in Hollywood so he’s a hero :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

 

 

Yea if a woman did this, it make headlines as a crazy diva drama moment :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Folks would come out of the woodwork to say what a difficult ***** she is to work with :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I don't even disagree with him or most of his delivery (cursing is the exception probably shouldn't do that in a professional setting) 

  • Like 2
Link to post

Overboard. Outside of what his point is he sounds like he has a horrible long standing temper and if this was on set, imagine in a relationship. Dunno. I don’t get good vibes from him personally.

I won’t even get into the whole controlling scientology thing. Maybe his temper goes hand in hand with that.

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

People are allowed to express their opinions. When Mariah Carey went off on a reporter she was labeled crazy. When Britney swore at people during the Britney era she was labeled a “bad girl” when Taylor has come for Scooter or acted angry shes a mad woman so many of you on here back female musicians but wont call a spade a spade because its covid. Mind you my mother almost landed in the hospital w/covid so i do take it seriously. The way Tom went off shows that he knows hes in a position of power and people are going to applaud him but not call out his behavior. 

 

giphy.gif

 

This thread has nothing to do with gender argument but you just had to bring it from out of your *** to derail this thread. I'm surprised you haven't brought up racism, homophobic, transphobic card yet. 

"If this was a black man, nobody would take him seriously but since he's a white male in Hollywood we all know that they're racist."

I could go on but honestly just go away you sick freak. 

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This user has received warning points for this post for blatant disrespect (name calling).
  • Love 3
Link to post
1 minute ago, GMFlop said:

giphy.gif

 

This thread has nothing to do with gender argument but you just had to bring it from out of your *** to derail this thread. I'm surprised you haven't brought up racism, homophobic, transphobic card yet. 

"If this was a black man, nobody would take him seriously but since he's a white male in Hollywood we all know that they're racist."

I could go on but honestly just go away you sick freak. 

tenor.gif

they are turning serious topics (homophobia, racism,etc) into  real jokes :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
  • Community Leader
9 hours ago, Dexwhitespears said:

You know what is absolutely abhorrent and disappointing? The continues negligence and carelessness by majority of people because of which this pandemic refuses to go away. 

 

What Tom is saying absolutely 100% accurate. Imagine the direct impact of this production stopping on the livelihood of several people, amongst other things.  Props to Tom for saying it exactly how its meant to. Numb skulled morons comparing this to flu or complaining about masks etc understand no other language. 

I'm not saying I disagree with what said, but how he said it. You don't speak to people that way, no matter how passionate your are about something (imo). 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Community Leader
3 hours ago, giorgiorafael said:

I do agree with you on this Jordan, but sadly many dont take COVID seriously or havent had a family or friend die because of it. Maybe he has first hand experienced it and he got fed up. 

Appreciate that. He is totally allowed to get fed up, but imo to blow up at the entire crew in this manner is not it. Go scream in a pillow, but don't verbally abuse people who are working with you. Do you think anyone walked away from that his meltdown feeling excited to continue to work with him? (Generally speaking, not aimed at you heh) 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Community Leader
1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

I just got warning from a certain mod lol. Pathetic. 

Letting someone derailing a thread is fine but calling that person out is enough to warrant a warning. Again, Pathetic. 

Because you called someone a "sick freak"

This was justified. Please refrain from that kind of speech. Thank you.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not saying I disagree with what said, but how he said it. You don't speak to people that way, no matter how passionate your are about something (imo). 

Yeah, i hear you. Will have to agree to disagree on this one. While i am all for being respectful to everyone, but it's pretty evident (by what i look around in the world right now), things are aggravated to such a level, and the kind of risk every person who bundles up the courage to go and earn a living in these times (including the production team of the movie), i don't see anything wrong in the way he is speaking. 

  • Love 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block