Clip of Tom Cruise screaming at his Mission Impossible production crew surfaces

Some of the moronic comments here against Cruise lol. 

So long as the context of this audio is honest, then he's completely in the right for taking the crew to task over a **** up of this sort. You've got a $200 million dollar project that is already a risky investment with theaters being closed for the foreseeable future, and you've already lost money on a previous covid outbreak. I'd fire the **** on the spot if it was truly a case of recklessness or general douchebaggery.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

So long as the context of this audio is honest, then he's completely in the right for taking the crew to task over a **** up of this sort. You've got a $200 million dollar project that is already a risky investment with theaters being closed for the foreseeable future, and you've already lost money on a previous covid outbreak. I'd fire the **** on the spot if it was truly a case of recklessness or general douchebaggery.

Mask Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 3

I am, normally, very much against these outbursts. I do agree, he could have handled it better and there is a bit of ego shown there with the: "we are the gold standard. I talk with studios every night", but well, is he totally wrong about the irresponsibility and how threatening this is? I am not a fan of him, and maybe he could have been calmer, but this is one of those episodes where I say, I see his point. 

• Like 2

I for one have NEVER liked Tom Cruise.

I think he's an egotistical megalomaniac, with very little talent outside of his stuntwork.

That said, I do agree with him in this instance and some people need to have their *** handed to them.

Although I personally would have just had them fired without the outburst and sent everyone else a memo, saying that they'll be fired on the spot for violating covid protocols.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

WORD!!

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Katie something? Omg not you disrespecting Katie Holmes like that :roxxy:

Didn't mean to be shady or anything but she isn't really known in my country and I honestly can't call any of the movies she's in. I do remember she was on Dawsons Creek I believe? But even that wasn't huge in my country...

Same as many I was never fan of him.

But this whole "he should have handled it better" narrative is unnecesary. He definitely has a point and let's be honest: if he did manage to "handle it better" the message wouldn't reach deep enough into human brain of people who are the part of the problem.

So, full support to him in this case!:bow_bowing_orange:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Sounds like a bossy bottom :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Anyway, I get what he’s saying but he could have toned it down a bit. If this were a Woman screaming people would label her erratic and crazy, but its a powerful man in Hollywood so he’s a hero :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Isn't true. Beyoncè has done the same during a live concert. It's about standards 

13 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Thats Beyoncé. She can do whatever and get away with it. If an actress was screaming like that the media and public would label her a mad woman. Stop acting like Hollywood isn’t ***ist. 

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

you can't assume that :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Let's stick to the facts i have showed please :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Edited by OnlyBeyonce

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block