Clip of Tom Cruise screaming at his Mission Impossible production crew surfaces

• Leader

Tom Cruise had a total meltdown on-set of the Mission Impossible 7. 

Someone there secretly filmed Tom screaming at the crew for breaking COVID protocol. In the audio, you can hear Tom yelling and cursing profusely. It's cringe. 

While I do agree that it's important to keep production going and help the movie industry amid the pandemic, the way he went about it is abhorrent. Absolutely disappointing.

tom-cruise-mission-impossible-meltdown.jpg.340bc777d746fb8e29ab051d2a9eb20b.jpg

Thoughts, Exhale?

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
23 minutes ago, car said:

Yea tbh- this isn’t a meltdown because of a celebrity being a celebrity*~ 

this probably resulted after numerous mistakes by the crew and Tom was fed up and was conveying how important this was. I’d be stressed too if I felt like all of this was riding on me, people’s jobs, lives, etc. And somebody was messing around. 

this meltdown is at least rooted in really good principe. 

He always has a good reputation behind the scenes and for him to lash out like that shows he truly cares about the industry, and production.

He literally said in the audio they all had a responsibility because they were hired to do the job and they were trusted. Even without COVID cinemas cannot exist without big movies like MI because they need to make profit.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Invitation said:

There is though.

I think people here don’t realise it only takes 1 person breaking the protocol for the entire production to shut down. It happened with Batman, the new Harry Styles movie, and so on.

With cinemas and films shutting down, people are losing their jobs, and if they can’t follow guidelines properly, others will too. This film will take a lot longer to complete.

We love logic 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block