Sam Ingham says James Spears' responses to objections are "long on argument, short on substance."

rennen

If this man loved his daughter he would bow out of this. Let her pick her own conservator if she does in fact need it. She clearly doesn’t want him involved. This will only further hurt her mental health. The damage is done. Move on Jamie and try to repair your relationship with her the proper way...which is stopping this circus and treating her like a human. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

For real.

Jamie was like: I would like to put my daughter under a conservat-

and Reva Goetz: granted :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

and now it's like, Ingham says something, Jamie's lawyer says "I'm confused" then Judge Penny is like "we'll continue this next year :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: "

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:This!

It's pissing me off jesus!!!!!!!11:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

tumblr_pnkf2g6Kdr1vmtu4do1_540.gif

• Love 2
1 hour ago, s&m said:

what does that mean? I mean the compensations thing

he says they told him he had to file a petition for the judge to approve the payment of the fees of the lawyers he hired.

So he's asking the judge to set a hearing where everyone and their mother will present the fees that need to be paid, like, the lawyers of all parties involved, so the judge approves it.

That's when everyone become friends 6Iwo.gif

• Leader
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

For real.

Jamie was like: I would like to put my daughter under a conservat-

and Reva Goetz: granted :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

and now it's like, Ingham says something, Jamie's lawyer says "I'm confused" then Judge Penny is like "we'll continue this next year :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: "

This. The fact this was put in place without Britney's consent in basically a week, and is taking literal years for any sort of change is WILD. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3