Lana Del Rey performs "Let Me Love You Like A Woman" on Fallon

Jordan Miller

Lana always seems to lowkey flop on Exhale, which kinda surprises me. 

Anyways, I'm refusing to listen to any of the singles from Chemtrails Over the Country Club before the full album is released. I want the album to be completely fresh to me when I listen to it for the first time. I'm excited to finally watch the music video and this performance when the album comes out (if it ever does lol).

• Love 3
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Lana always seems to lowkey flop on Exhale, which kinda surprises me. 

Anyways, I'm refusing to listen to any of the singles from Chemtrails Over the Country Club before the full album is released. I want the album to be completely fresh to me when I listen to it for the first time. I'm excited to finally watch the music video and this performance when the album comes out (if it ever does lol).

i feel like i'm one of the few Lana fans on here too 

i went to her concert in Jones Beach back in September 2019 and it was amazing :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

can't wait for this new album 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

That's so cool! Good timing getting it in before the pandemic this year too lol

yeah it worked out perfectly

i was getting my wisdom tooth removed and my friend called me and told me she got us Lana tickets :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It was an amazing opening night of her tour and she even sang Shades of cool as a freebie to us ( and she forgot the lyrics haha) 

then she ended with Venice Bxxch which was amazing 

I can't wait to go to her next show :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block