Is this Britney?

HolyTrinity

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Ofc it's her. Its insanely easy to recognize her voice.

Myah is this squeaky growley impersonator.

And Britney is this pure heavenly sound. The moment you hear it you know it's her.

Only thing I didn't like about some Glory tracks is that they hid her adlibs and vocal play so much.

The fact so many amazing Adlibs are hidden behind layers of production is shocking and so infuriating. 

even the over production of her vocals is always so annoying because she sounds so good without the production & the gp doesn’t know that 

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

Ofc it's her. Its insanely easy to recognize her voice.

Myah is this squeaky growley impersonator.

And Britney is this pure heavenly sound. The moment you hear it you know it's her.

Only thing I didn't like about some Glory tracks is that they hid her adlibs and vocal play so much.

I know, I know:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: .

I've been listening to her raw vocals these last couple of days and when I heard this I was shoked. It is so good.:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: 

I wonder why my first reaction was to doubt. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

3 hours ago, car said:

The fact so many amazing Adlibs are hidden behind layers of production is shocking and so infuriating. 

even the over production of her vocals is always so annoying because she sounds so good without the production & the gp doesn’t know that 

I guess this is the reason tho. 

6 hours ago, HolyTrinity said:

I know, I know:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: .

I've been listening to her raw vocals these last couple of days and when I heard this I was shoked. It is so good.:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: 

I wonder why my first reaction was to doubt. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I guess this is the reason tho. 

Yeah there is 2020 version of Liar. And it sounds soooooo good. Her adlibs even though shakey at moments. Sounded amazing. As well as her vocal words play.

Love me down has to be her best vocal performance in years. And they still hid it for most parts.

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah there is 2020 version of Liar. And it sounds soooooo good. Her adlibs even though shakey at moments. Sounded amazing. As well as her vocal words play.

Love me down has to be her best vocal performance in years. And they still hid it for most parts.

Yeah, all Glory have amazing vocals behind all that production...

Archived