Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not trolling I'm being serious. I feel pity for him. I don't get how hating him helps. If you hate Jamie, you're the only one that feels that hate, not him. I think he genuinely believes he's trying to help Britney because he's emotionally blind. That's why he'll fight tooth and nail to his literal death, because he thinks he's helping (when obviously his behavior is destructive and toxic). 

I get what you mean, but after 12 years and with so much money involved, I don't believe he just thinks he's "helping" :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, Dirk said:

I agree with you, you have to understand he is his father, he saw Britney in a low situation in 2007 and he felt like guilty like he failed as a parent, it plays a part in this drama, he wants to take care, he wants to be in control, but it's borderline toxic at this point, if I'm not wrong he's a Cancer, and that helps to understand that he's being too much in this situation and should step back for his own good.

Britney should like write him a letter like she's the parent now, she's the grown kid and he's the one who's needing help now and she will be there for him somehow lol

The thing is though, yes in 2007 she was in a really bad state and she had a breakdown and did some alarming things ie shave her head, drive with Sean on her lap etc. OK, yes i agree she needed to be put on the cship then because she clearly needed help then. But this was nearly FOURTEEN years ago. No one else would have a mental breakdown and after 14 years still be under strict control. I mean, unless they have serious mental health problems which meant they had to have 24/7 care and not being able to do simple self care daily tasks for themselves, and certainly not being able to tour the world, have a 4yr vegas resendency  etc.   Even bloody Kevin has apparently said he has no worries when the boys are in Britneys care now! So, i dont get how Jamie can say hes worried britney cant take care of herself but then says he wants her to go back to her career. it makes zero sense  

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I get what you mean, but after 12 years and with so much money involved, I don't believe he just thinks he's "helping" :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

No, because 'helping' to me wouldnt have been sitting Britney down over the past few years and explaining to her how to handle her money and giving her back the control bit by bit. Shes 39 now, shes not stupid

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Honestly look at her in “For The Record” and look at her now, the conservatorship damaged her way more than 2007. 100%.

yeh i agree. i remember her saying in FTR that she felt like she was in a prison but the difference was in prison you knew when you were getting out. Makes me so angry she is still being punished essentially for a understandable breakdown she had almost 14 years ago

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Lol at him pretending now his relationship with her was almost always good 

What about Britney calling him an ******* on FTR? What about what Lynne, Britney and himself said on the past about their strained relationship?

Im so sick of this Bolsonaro cosplay acting as if he saved her life and deserves a standing ovation for this while he ****ed her life since 2008 mostly bc she was pushing them away and they felt entitiled to her money. He isolated, controlled, threatned and forced Britney to do things she didnt want to do (as Britney has said) for almost 13 years now but wants to be seen as her saving grace bc he has been criticized a lot since last year. What a ******* manipulative narcissist ****face. Hes ******* vile, he only cares about himself and whoever else is in this deep **** with him.

Britney has the worst family. She cant speak and no one defends her publicly. The ones who speak are only to defend themselves and paint her as the troubled star. **** this white trash hillbilly family tbh, I hope they get what they really deserve. Britney deserves so much better and I hope she realizes that someday and is able to keep their redneck ***** away from her. 

He's always acting like a simple poor hillbilly who just left the farm...

funny thing is...last time I saw him in person he was leaving one of the most luxurious hotel in the world where he rented an entire floor for his daughter and himself..

Don't be fooled, he's a Scrooge McDuck with a redneck mask

high roller jackpot GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not trolling I'm being serious. I feel pity for him. I don't get how hating him helps. If you hate Jamie, you're the only one that feels that hate, not him. I think he genuinely believes he's trying to help Britney because he's emotionally blind. That's why he'll fight tooth and nail to his literal death, because he thinks he's helping (when obviously his behavior is destructive and toxic). 

Emotionally blind? No. I think he realizes how much pain this has caused her. There’s a whole rift in the family now and Lynne and her lawyers are fighting him too. He has to know how bad it is... he’s downplaying it so **** doesn’t hit the fan. But it already has. He’s blinded by the MONEY. At the end of the day, that’s what this is ALLLLLL about. If Britney was a normal person, she would have gone to treatment and could have had a chance at recovering/healing normally. Since there was money involved, her life was hijacked. He went along with it, with Andrew Wallet calling it a ‘hybrid business model’. He deserves no pity.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
53 minutes ago, G-unit said:

How can someone who is CONSERVATOR over a person have no contact with that person at all for months?  That’s so strange...I don’t doubt it’s true, but how can someone be a conservator for someone without having interaction with them. So strange.  

Also the fact he cant be near her kids since last year for 3 years!!! Remember when the cship was used over and over again to say she was seeing her boys more, yada yada? Then in 2019 she was seeing them less and he even abused her son! Jayden hates his guts. I mean, its all so ******* ridiculous, it just seems a sad movie with a bad plot.