Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

• Leader
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I genuinely do not know if you are sarcastic or serious lol.

He has Lou,10 lawyers he paid with Britneys money,has Jamie Lynn and her Trump supporting family/husband. He has Bryan etc. He is not alone. But he has mental health issues. Maybe he needs a conservator and conservatorship  ?

Any volunteers Exhale

3 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

PLEASE TELL ME YOURE TROLLING RN :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I'm not trolling I'm being serious. I feel pity for him. I don't get how hating him helps. If you hate Jamie, you're the only one that feels that hate, not him. I think he genuinely believes he's trying to help Britney because he's emotionally blind. That's why he'll fight tooth and nail to his literal death, because he thinks he's helping (when obviously his behavior is destructive and toxic). 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm not trolling I'm being serious. I feel pity for him. I don't get how hating him helps. If you hate Jamie, you're the only one that feels that hate, not him. I think he genuinely believes he's trying to help Britney because he's emotionally blind. That's why he'll fight tooth and nail to his literal death, because he thinks he's helping (when obviously his behavior is destructive and toxic). 

Ohhh cool lol

• Haha 8
  • Leader
7 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

She should do what Princess Diana did. Secretly record her story and have it "leak". So no matter what her dad and his corrupt team say, even after legal outcomes, the public will hear from Britneys mouth her truth. 

I watched that documentary recently and it was epic. Britney should DEF do this

Spoiler

(with me) :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
9 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

As a result of his actions.

He has no relationship with his grandsons as a result of his actions. He has no relationship with one of his daughters as a result of his actions. His relationship with his ex-wife is now strained, again, as a result of his actions. 

The solution to this is simple. Respect the wishes of his daughter and his ex-wife, and step aside.

He gets no pity from me. He is not deserving of anyone's pity. 

I don't disagree with you. Still, I feel bad for him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

She should do what Princess Diana did. Secretly record her story and have it "leak". So no matter what her dad and his corrupt team say, even after legal outcomes, the public will hear from Britneys mouth her truth. 

Princess Diana :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I can’t believe how sad and tragic her story is :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 5