Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"

• Leader
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Jamie Spears' attorney, Vivian Lee Thoreen tells CNN: "Jamie's relationship with Britney is not that different than your average father-daughter relationship insofar as there has always been a mutual love and respect for each other.

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Britney could easily reach out to Jamie if she chose to, right? Surely her lawyer isn't stopping her from communicating with her dad. It's likely Britney's request her dad not be able to get in touch with her. 

However, I will say I do feel bad for Jamie. He made his bed :/ 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney could easily reach out to Jamie if she chose to, right? Surely her lawyer isn't stopping her from communicating with her dad. It's likely Britney's request her dad not be able to get in touch with her. 

Whoopi Goldberg Comedy GIF

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Why would you feel bad for him :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 4
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, G-unit said:

How can someone who is CONSERVATOR over a person have no contact with that person at all for months?  That’s so strange...I don’t doubt it’s true, but how can someone be a conservator for someone without having interaction with them. So strange.  

The moment Britney asked for his replacement. Judge was supposed to grant her that (as far as I understood the cship law). What is happening to/with her is insane.

• Love 1
  • Like 3