Jump to content

Jamie Spears gives an interview to CNN about Britney: "I love my daughter and I miss her very much"


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

"The court denied her petition because they must have found a good reason to maintain the conservatorship ... if a judge determines it's still for your own good, you aren't going to undo it."

That basically sums it up for now. Sad but we really don't know the personal details of her life and her needs. I do believe that she needed a c-ship back in 2007/2008 bc shew was mentally unstable and had bad people in her life like Sam Lufti. I don't know her mental state since then but obviously the court has decided she needs the help.

It's really sad and I want Britney to be happy. I want her to be "free" if she's mentally healthy enough to handle it. I would hate to see her get taken advantage of again or have another breakdown. Hopefully it works out the way it needs to.

You my friend, need to watch the documentary “The Guardians” and then come back with an educated response 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact that he and his lawyer are speaking to CNN in the midst of this, in a blatantly obvious effort to sway public opinion, is disgusting. Meanwhile, Britney can't speak out. Reps (hired by J

they should've asked him about how does it feel that your grandchildren have a restraining order against you 

I'm honestly so fed up of shoddy journalism which doesn't include FACTS.  No mention of the fact that his grandsons have a restraining order against him. No mention of the fact that he referred t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She said people involved in Britneys cship is far worse than Lutfi, its like they are people to fear. 

This was my big takeaway. Honestly IDK this **** is wild and goes deep. Hurts my heart. I've been glued to my screen all day about this ****.

Quote

Her situation makes me so sad too and today was one of these days with the court updates and what Courtney said. Im losing my hopes and I fear I might stay away from all this for my sanity. This **** is draining. Britneys case is so unfair in so many ways. Shes in this situation bc shes a woman, bc she was single, bc she has been taken advantage so much she didnt see coming from her own family even tho she was pushing them away already. Its another child star being ****ed up by her family, media and everyone else. It has also smt to do with mental health issues and how women cant rebel and are marked for life bc of their problems no matter how successful they are. Many people still cant feel bad for her bc shes rich. Its like bc shes a celebrity her life cant be miserable. 

Girl I feel you :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: every time people I know try to pull that she's just a bratty rich girl thing I come down on them about how this is so much bigger than Britney or her fame but her life is the lens. This is just a reflection of 1000s of custody battles that go on in court rooms every day: you are exactly right about how this ties into the larger plight of women and single mothers in the global culture, not to mention obvious questions about commodification of female ***uality, autonomy, and humanity. It is draining. It is really sad. And the Courtney Love stuff and everything in court today just feels like she's never gonna be able to escape. Thinking 'bout logging off of it for awhile too, I see u :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

  • Like 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

This was my big takeaway. Honestly IDK this **** is wild and goes deep. Hurts my heart. I've been glued to my screen all day about this ****.

Girl I feel you :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: every time people I know try to pull that she's just a bratty rich girl thing I come down on them about how this is so much bigger than Britney or her fame but her life is the lens. This is just a reflection of 1000s of custody battles that go on in court rooms every day: you are exactly right about how this ties into the larger plight of women and single mothers in the global culture, not to mention obvious questions about commodification of female ***uality, autonomy, and humanity. It is draining. It is really sad. And the Courtney Love stuff and everything in court today just feels like she's never gonna be able to escape. Thinking 'bout logging off of it for awhile too, I see u :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Yeah, the courtney love comment really made me sad. I kept thinking If theres much more to the story that Jamie as the main villain.

Why people have no empathy for her? Its insane!!! Im over this ****, trying to make people understand why her case/life is so unfair. 

Imagine if Britney wasnt single when she lost her ****? No matter if her hubby was decent or not, would have Jamie, Lou and Lynne tried to put her under a cship? I doubt it. Being a single mom who partied only made things worse for Britney. They all took advantage of that. Sadly many people still dont see any of that when it comes to Britney, its like it doesnt matter. 

Man its really sad, so ****ed up. Im really losing my hopes, Im tired of getting anxious about these court dates and then seeing her Instagram. So many things dont make sense and Britney cant even talk. I think I will have to end up logging off for a while too, I dont know how much more I will be able to follow :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

  • Love 2
Link to post
4 hours ago, Goten21 said:

If you have things troubling you, you go see a psychiatrist, you go to rehab, etc. I don’t mean to offend you, but the only reason this case hasn’t picked up yet is because a conservatorship is too far down the court system for most people to properly grasp what it’s for or what it truly entails. It’s NOT something you’re put in because you recklessly spend your money or have the wrong people around you.

They put her in a c-ship bc she wasn't helping herself though which was leading her down a very unhealthy road. She had a public breakdown, got her kids custody taken away from her, and was being manipulated and taken advantage of by horrible people like Sam Lufti. I'm not saying I agree with the c-ship 12 years later because I don't get why she's still in one, but those reasons are why the judge agreed to it in the first place. If her parents had never stepped in, who knows where Britney would be today. I was fearful of her life back in those days.

But back to your point, the  c-ship is the reason why she went to a psychiatrist and rehab (after the 2007 rehab stints which didn't help) and did all the other things that most people do for themselves but Britney wasn't doing. It made her face her problems and she did get better. And it did get rid of the unhealthy cling-ons.

I'm just saying, the original quote that I quoted about her petition being denied was from Sabino Biondi who isn't working on this case but he handles c-ships so he's an impartial expert. And he's right - obviously the court is finding good reason to keep it in place. And we don't know those reasons. But it is up to the court, not Britney's family or team. And they have it still in place so.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I agree even amanda Bynes could get out of hers. Idt the courts corrupt in this case due to the high publicity. The judge knows their decision will be  scrutinized at this point. The fans need to let be for now. If you havent realized by now you cant change the courts ruling just because you think shes being abused. All the evidence you think you have is all speculation. 

Link to post

 

3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

They put her in a c-ship bc she wasn't helping herself though which was leading her down a very unhealthy road. She had a public breakdown, got her kids custody taken away from her, and was being manipulated and taken advantage of by horrible people like Sam Lufti. I'm not saying I agree with the c-ship 12 years later because I don't get why she's still in one, but those reasons are why the judge agreed to it in the first place. If her parents had never stepped in, who knows where Britney would be today. I was fearful of her life back in those days.

But back to your point, the  c-ship is the reason why she went to a psychiatrist and rehab (after the 2007 rehab stints which didn't help) and did all the other things that most people do for themselves but Britney wasn't doing. It made her face her problems and she did get better. And it did get rid of the unhealthy cling-ons.

I'm just saying, the original quote that I quoted about her petition being denied was from Sabino Biondi who isn't working on this case but he handles c-ships so he's an impartial expert. And he's right - obviously the court is finding good reason to keep it in place. And we don't know those reasons. But it is up to the court, not Britney's family or team. And they have it still in place so.

I see your point, I really do. But a c-ship is clearly a measure that just isn't meant for something like this. We (her fans in general) used to think it was just so she wouldn't be able to get sued or be annoyed with stuff like that, but it's so much more than that.

I can really say that it's done nothing good for her. She was partying a too hard, got involved with the wrong people and the gp wanted to see her fall. She didn't give two sh!ts until her children were involved with custodial rights and by then it was too late. The trap had already been set for her. I bet the c-ship was presented to her in a way that made it seem like she wouldn't get her children back if she didn't agree to it.

Britney only complied because she wanted her children, so her sobering up has nothing to do with the c-ship itself. It had to do with the custodial rights. She saw the c-ship as something she had to get through real quick to get her children back. Hence why she looked so busted in some 2010 candids and why her court dates state she tried to get rid of the c-ship in 2008 and 2009 (clock me if I'm wrong not sure about the exact dates), her fighting for her rights was happening before everyone's eyes, just no one realized it properly. It being orchestrated by Lou M Taylor is imo proof that it was never about her well-being or getting her children back; it was about proving to the world that Britney was now a sad shell of what she used to be and that she needed the c-ship.

Maybe her father didn't see it that way at the beginning, but there's no doubt in my mind that the c-ship as a whole didn't have Britney's best intentions as a priority. Imagine screwing up your daughter like that though, you'd probably desperately believe you're in the right... It's probably why it took so long for Lynne to be on Britney's side. They probably didn't know the depth of what this all meant. And by now it's too late.

  • Love 5
  • Like 2
Link to post
4 hours ago, BND said:

Until you have legitimate proof it's time to stand down. If you havent realized by now you cant change the courts ruling just because you think shes being abused. All the evidence you think you have is all speculation. 

Spoken like a true apologist lol. Aren't there court docs saying Britney literally said she's afraid of James? The same guy her sons have a restraining order against. Aside from 1000s of other documents and corroborating witness acounts but yeah there's no legitimate proof that something completely bizarre and ****ed up is going on :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

Spoken like a true apologist lol. Aren't there court docs saying Britney literally said she's afraid of James? The same guy her sons have a restraining order against. Aside from 1000s of other documents and corroborating witness acounts but yeah there's no legitimate proof that something completely bizarre and ****ed up is going on :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

There's shady stuff definitely going on but the court still is ruling against her. There is a lot of missing information in the case to the public that we are not seeing but there is a reason this judge believes it's in her best interest to stay in the conservatorship. I doubt the judge is being bribed due to the high publicity around this case and still ruling in favor mainly with her dad. 

The best scenario I can think of is her dad steps aside but is allowed to oversee who is responsible for caring for his daughter. They also find someone to oversee her finances but put some major security checks in. Take the money and control away but still have someone make sure an outsider does not harm or take advantage of the situation again. 

 

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, BND said:

I agree even amanda Bynes could get out of hers. Idt the courts corrupt in this case due to the high publicity. The judge knows their decision will be  scrutinized at this point. The fans need to let be for now. If you havent realized by now you cant change the courts ruling just because you think shes being abused. All the evidence you think you have is all speculation. 

Probably cus Amanda Bynes isn’t making bank $$$

  • Love 2
Link to post
10 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

who knows where Britney would be today.

It's in court docs that it's a volunteered cship, that she does not have real mental issues...but you guys keep addressing it as if it was the true. And which WORSE place could she be? She's caged and unable to spend her own money; for what we know some of the money could have LITERALLY gone to gay demon exorcism and religious institutions she clearly doesn't approve of. Is this her big victory? Is this what you call being 'safe', and in a better place? Pathetic.

  • Love 2
Link to post
23 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I would hate to see her get taken advantage of again or have another breakdown. Hopefully it works out the way it needs to.

BUT SHE IS! No diff between her father caging her and abusing her sons x Sam Lufti and all that trash, except the first is supported by law, and makes her lose much more money. Drugs? Alcohol and (who knows what) before, sedative medication now, which she doesn't need. Pathetic.

  • Love 2
Link to post
8 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

It's in court docs that it's a volunteered cship, that she does not have real mental issues...but you guys keep addressing it as if it was the true. And which WORSE place could she be? She's caged and unable to spend her own money; for what we know some of the money could have LITERALLY gone to gay demon exorcism and religious institutions she clearly doesn't approve of. Is this her big victory? Is this what you call being 'safe', and in a better place? Pathetic.

 

4 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

BUT SHE IS! No diff between her father caging her and abusing her sons x Sam Lufti and all that trash, except the first is supported by law, and makes her lose much more money. Drugs? Alcohol and (who knows what) before, sedative medication now, which she doesn't need. Pathetic.

Tell that to the courts that are keeping the c-ship in place. My original quote was from the c-ship expert that said the courts keep finding reasons why the c-ship should be in place. Most of that stuff is private and we'll never know the details, but this isn't about the fan's opinions. It's the US court of law making these decisions. 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Goten21 said:

 

I see your point, I really do. But a c-ship is clearly a measure that just isn't meant for something like this. We (her fans in general) used to think it was just so she wouldn't be able to get sued or be annoyed with stuff like that, but it's so much more than that.

I can really say that it's done nothing good for her. She was partying a too hard, got involved with the wrong people and the gp wanted to see her fall. She didn't give two sh!ts until her children were involved with custodial rights and by then it was too late. The trap had already been set for her. I bet the c-ship was presented to her in a way that made it seem like she wouldn't get her children back if she didn't agree to it.

Britney only complied because she wanted her children, so her sobering up has nothing to do with the c-ship itself. It had to do with the custodial rights. She saw the c-ship as something she had to get through real quick to get her children back. Hence why she looked so busted in some 2010 candids and why her court dates state she tried to get rid of the c-ship in 2008 and 2009 (clock me if I'm wrong not sure about the exact dates), her fighting for her rights was happening before everyone's eyes, just no one realized it properly. It being orchestrated by Lou M Taylor is imo proof that it was never about her well-being or getting her children back; it was about proving to the world that Britney was now a sad shell of what she used to be and that she needed the c-ship.

Maybe her father didn't see it that way at the beginning, but there's no doubt in my mind that the c-ship as a whole didn't have Britney's best intentions as a priority. Imagine screwing up your daughter like that though, you'd probably desperately believe you're in the right... It's probably why it took so long for Lynne to be on Britney's side. They probably didn't know the depth of what this all meant. And by now it's too late.

I respect your posts but I'm into evidence, not so much fan theories. We don't know a lot of your points as facts, we just speculate in Britney's interest bc we love her. The US court of law has found reasons to keep it in place and honestly I don't understand it all and it doesn't make sense to me... but we don't have all the details of the evidence for this case and probably never will.

I'm not saying the c-ship is a good thing, esp. at this point, but I do think people forget just how bad off she was in 2006-2008. It was horribly and sadly tragic to watch it play out in the public every single day, getting worse and worse. But again, I'm not going to pretend to know the details of any of it. We're just fans. We're not on the inside in any way to her life or her legal team or her family or the court system involved with this case. So we will have to see what the US court system decides about this.

Link to post
On 12/16/2020 at 12:49 AM, Puppy said:

I always sense this from him, it seemed he never was able to handle growing up hence all the drinking and letting his inner demons get to him. 

His mom died when he was 11 and I think thats why he have momey issues

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block