Message from fans to Jesy from Little Mix goes viral

Slayer

This is so sweet :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's a picture of a whiteboard on the London Underground and it's gone viral online. It's amazing to see the majority of responses regarding her departure have been positive and applauding her for her bravery leaving a successful career if it is best for her mental health.

EpOP8VyW8AI8Ti9?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm happy that during Jesy's last concert with the group earlier this year she had the best time:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Would you be upset if she released solo music this upcoming year? I really do think her leaving LM is about her mental health, but say she feels stronger and antsy to create again. Would you be upset if she did solo work instead of going back to LM?

@Slayer

I wouldn't be upset, i'd support her! I've always loved Jesy arguably the most out of the girls.

I definitely think she left because of her mental health too, but I would support her if she released solo music.

I hope she has a break from music for next 6 months or so though, so she can really decide what she wants from her life/career.

I'm going to hold out hope she comes back one day:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Which I think could happen realistically at a reunion tour many years in the future.

Would you be upset if she released music?

Also I LOVE new your avi :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: But I get so sad seeing them as a 3 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: They have been absolutely killing it as 3, it'll just take some getting used to. I'll continue to support all the girls and i'm happy Perrie, Leigh-Anne are going to carry on the Little Mix legacy :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Archived