UK VEVO Most Watched Artists of 2020

Slayer

36 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s the way Billie Eilish is slaying in the top 3 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

And some of y’all had the audacity to call her a 2019 fad. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Shes the main pop gurl now, and we love to see that but we shall continue to stream WWAFA, WDWG :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I love Billie, but Ariana is the main pop girl. She had 3 #1 singles this year (also Positions is still in top 5 after 7 weeks while Therefore I Am left top 20 in its 5th week) and Ariana is the only girl to make 70M+ monthly listeners in spotify, Ariana just had also #1 album, even in this thread Ariana is 2nd and Billie is 3rd. Billie owned 2019, but Ariana surpassed her in 2020 as the main pop girl :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I love Billie, but Ariana is the main pop girl. She had 3 #1 singles this year (also Positions is still in top 5 after 7 weeks while Therefore I Am left top 20 in its 5th week) and Ariana is the only girl to make 70M+ monthly listeners in spotify, Ariana just had also #1 album, even in this thread Ariana is 2nd and Billie is 3rd. Billie owned 2019, but Ariana surpassed her in 2020 as the main pop girl :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Not really because 1. Stuck with u was a song solely made for raising money to send to charities and donation centers, and Billboard just passed a rule allowing such type of songs to enter the 200. The song got a lot of sales to help a bigger effort and thus, hit #1. 2. Rain On Me had the trajectory of one that made it seem it was going to be huge, but after one week it really felt out of the charts drastically. Still a hit tho 3. Positions was a hit despite its mixed critical reception I’ll admit it :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:. So technically, she had only 1 big hit this year (Position) and 1 hit with ROM. Toxic too never went #1 but out impacted any of those singles combined, so the discussion of #1s is irrelevant because getting a #1 isn’t that much of an achievement nowadays like it was in the 90s and so :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Ariana is a streaming legend. So why even talk about it? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Anyways in pure sales, Billie is MILES ahead of Ariana :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Also #1 album is irrelevant because she got that position only by selling 175k copies in its first week, an underwhelming number for someone who is hailed as the bigger pop girl now and now has only the 17th highest debut of 2020  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: To date the album has only sold 722k copies WW and mind you by ts 5th week, Thank u Next was already over 1 million copies, showing a clear decline in sales :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Now I wouldn’t call Positions a flop or underperformance, because it wasn’t however its numbers and sales are quite lackluster and 34+35 is having the worst time in the charts. Nobody really cares about the album now :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: and thus stopped Arianas peak because it really isn’t an era that continued her peak :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Here are Billie achievements in this year btw :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• 5 Grammys won
  • A James Bond song 
  • 2 huge hits 
  • Her debut album from last year still sold an additional 3 million copies this year
  • Most streamed female artist of 2020
  • Most awarded female artist of 2020
  • Third highest-selling female album in the US 2020
  • Broke Ariana Grandes record for female artist with most solo songs with over a 100 million streams 
  • Was Vevos most watched American star WORLDWIDE OVER ARIANA GRANDE  (receipts:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

but anyways Dua was the pop girlie of 2020 but if we be talking of success, it goes to Billie :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not really because 1. Stuck with u was a song solely made for raising money to send to charities and donation centers, and Billboard just passed a rule allowing such type of songs to enter the 200. The song got a lot of sales to help a bigger effort and thus, hit #1. 2. Rain On Me had the trajectory of one that made it seem it was going to be huge, but after one week it really felt out of the charts drastically. Still a hit tho 3. Positions was a hit despite its mixed critical reception I’ll admit it :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:. So technically, she had only 1 big hit this year (Position) and 1 hit with ROM. Toxic too never went #1 but out impacted any of those singles combined, so the discussion of #1s is irrelevant because getting a #1 isn’t that much of an achievement nowadays like it was in the 90s and so :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Ariana is a streaming legend. So why even talk about it? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Anyways in pure sales, Billie is MILES ahead of Ariana :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Also #1 album is irrelevant because she got that position only by selling 175k copies in its first week, an underwhelming number for someone who is hailed as the bigger pop girl now and now has only the 17th highest debut of 2020  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: To date the album has only sold 722k copies WW and mind you by ts 5th week, Thank u Next was already over 1 million copies, showing a clear decline in sales :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Now I wouldn’t call Positions a flop or underperformance, because it wasn’t however its numbers and sales are quite lackluster and 34+35 is having the worst time in the charts. Nobody really cares about the album now :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: and thus stopped Arianas peak because it really isn’t an era that continued her peak :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Here are Billie achievements in this year btw :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• 5 Grammys won
  • A James Bond song 
  • 2 huge hits 
  • Her debut album from last year still sold an additional 3 million copies this year
  • Most streamed female artist of 2020
  • Most awarded female artist of 2020
  • Third highest-selling female album in the US 2020
  • Broke Ariana Grandes record for female artist with most solo songs with over a 100 million streams 
  • Was Vevos most watched American star WORLDWIDE OVER ARIANA GRANDE  (receipts:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

but anyways Dua was the pop girlie of 2020 but if we be talking of success, it goes to Billie :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

What is that novel? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s the way Billie Eilish is slaying in the top 3 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

And some of y’all had the audacity to call her a 2019 fad. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Shes the main pop gurl now, and we love to see that but we shall continue to stream WWAFA, WDWG :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Stop shading me bich I will put the barbs on you :roxxy:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block