Download: Leaked “Make Me” video in 1080p

1992fan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unpopular opinion maybe but i was never interested in the scrapped version of Make Me, especially after we learned that Britney didn't like a single thing about the video. I hated when the first footage came out and everyone was spreading the images on twitter, yeah sure Britney looked good, but if it is true the story of her not wanting the images out, of how she didn't want her children to see her like this... Why spread them in the first place. Anyways all i can say about this video is thank god it was scrapped because it's a total mess.

Well I don't know if it's what happened but if the decision to scrap it comes from Britney, maybe she liked it and then she freaked out or someone freaked her out and she changed her mind.
But I don't believe Britney didn't like the video. 

I don't know what happened but it's sad they filmed a different video. As I understand Lachapelle wouldn't want them to use shot to release a PG13 version, I'm also a bit mad at him for that at the same time. They could have released a director's cut later. But again, I don't know how her team treated her and Lachapelle. 

Anyway I love the images Lachapelle shot, and I think Britney looks amazing in it ! 

Archived