Worst Single From Every Album: "Femme Fatale"

MrPieceOfMe

Worst Single From Femme Fatale  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for I wanna go but I’m not sure if I would change my vote.... 

till the world ends....I loved the dance version of the video but I agree that she didn’t seem to enjoy making it. It also hasn’t aged that well but I loved it at the time as one of my faves on the album and it was a huge hit.

I don’t remember really loving I wanna go as much but it was a good third single choice and the video had some good stuff in it. I also loved the jump smokers remix..... 

tough call for sure 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's harder than I thought. This era aged so badly. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I'm gonna vote for I wanna go, it was my favorite song off the album but the music video gives me nightmares (I will never forgive the director for reading Avril Lavigne instead of Britney Spears on the contract he signed :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:)  I can't listen to it anymore.

(BTW there was a great remix made by a fan, very chill and slow, do you remember ? what was his name ?)

I was conflicted with this vote. I think TTWE was the "better" single over Criminal, but I can't get past Britney only being on the two verses, and not on the actual chorus or "See the sunlight, we aint stopping, keep on dancing till the world ends."

That, and she looked completely disconnected in the music video.

Criminal vocals are all her. And the video is better. Therefore, with hindsight, TTWE has got to go. At the time though I would have easily said Criminal is the worst single. The green sleeves-like opening, the sound being very cookie cutter. The fact that they chose it over Inside Out. Etc etc. But the bridge is really cute at least. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So are we judging the songs or the music videos because it seems like some are mixing the concept. It’s a tossup between IWG and Criminal for me. I love both songs, but not super crazy about the music videos. This era really suffered on the music video front :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

We are judging the singles overall. The songs and their MVs :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I was conflicted with this vote. I think TTWE was the "better" single over Criminal, but I can't get past Britney only being on the two verses, and not on the actual chorus or "See the sunlight, we aint stopping, keep on dancing till the world ends."

Criminal vocals are all her. And the video is better. Therefore, with hindsight, TTWE has got to go. At the time though I would have easily said Criminal is the worst single. The green sleeves-like opening, the sound being very cookie cutter. The fact that they chose it over Inside Out. Etc etc. But the bridge is really cute at least. 

She doesn’t sing the chorus? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:tenor.gif?itemid=17827740

6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Well actually the fans chose it over Inside Out, not Britney's team :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Archived