Conor McGregor follows Britney on instagram

popprison

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, popprison said:

Yes, that was years ago. He actually thought Khabib Nurmagomedov (who was in that bus) and lost. But he recently wished him well on twitter when Khabib won his 29th fight and announced his retirement from the UFC. That's saying a lot because Conor was extremely un-gentleman like towards him. But I think he has matured. He has a family and all!

What does it being two years ago have to do with anything? He injured multiple people on purpose and he could have killed someone!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24885232/the-conor-mcgregor-bus-attack-words-were-there%3fplatform=amp

Borg: "I personally didn't even want to get looked at by a doctor, but as I was trying to get on with my weight cut, my eye just started killing me, and I was advised to go see a doctor and get checked out. ... He looks in my eye and tells me it looks like I have some corneal abrasions, maybe iritis, because I was kind of sensitive to light. So as I get to the hospital, they admit me, and they didn't just look at my eye and say, 'Oh, yeah, your eye looks a little messed up. You can't fight.' They ran a whole [gamut of tests]. They did it twice just to double-check to make sure. I had them do it twice. They said I had multiple corneal abrasions, which was causing the irritation and a little bit of the blurriness that I was seeing."

Chiesa, told that McGregor reached out to another fighter impacted by the attack, speaking to the Los Angeles Times: "I haven't heard from him, so f--- him. Brooklyn was a f---ing heartbreaker, to say the least. ... I lost a title shot. I have proof. I was the highest-ranked guy on the card. I would have stepped in to fight Khabib at the drop of a dime [after Holloway was pulled from the main event]. I've always loved the fight with Khabib. Bless his heart, he's a cool-*** guy, but this is a sport, and I've always liked the way I matched up against him. And I got f---ed out of that opportunity. You work your whole life for those kinds of opportunities."

Chiesa's fight with Anthony Pettis and Borg's bout with Brandon Moreno were canceled because of their injuries, and the UFC scrapped Lobov's fight with Alex Caceres because of the Russian's involvement in the incident. (Chiesa later filed a civil lawsuit against McGregor, alleging "serious personal, economic and other injury.")

And he matured so much that he punched an old man who refused to drink his whisky Sick Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

He's a vile piece of ****, nothing else!

8 minutes ago, Turogue said:

He's a sick individual!

I was just joking bc of well, Colin Farrell and the fact Ireland seems to love her, she always does well there.

I also remember a topic a while ago showing Ireland is one of the 5 countries that Google Britney the most. For some reason I couldnt find it.

1. Britney was the first and one of only two females this millennium to have scored four Number 1 singles in less than 12 months over 2003-2004. Ariana Grande managed the same 15 years later

2. Britney scored more Number 1 singles than any other female artist in the Noughties, with 5 (Me Against The Music, Toxic, Everytime, My Prerogative, Piece Of Me).

3. Tied with Rihanna and Madonna on eight, Britney is the female artist with the most Number 1s ever in Ireland.

4. Britney has scored more Number 1s in Ireland than in any other European country. The only country has had more chart-topping success in is Canada, where she has claimed nine Number 1 hits.

6. Despite peaking in the Top 10 the world over, the only country that Piece Of Me reached Number 1 in was Ireland. The track climbed to the top spot in its fourth week on chart in January 2008, dethroning X Factor winner Leon Jackson.

7. Britney’s next single Break The Ice also charted higher in Ireland than in any other country, peaking at Number 7.

8. Britney has had three Irish Number 1 albums: Mr Prerogative (2004); Blackout (2007); and Glory (2017), with Ireland being only one of three countries (alongside the Czech Republic and Italy) that the latter topped the charts in.

9. Although it didn't top the Official Irish Albums Chart (it peaked at Number 2) Circus is Britney’s fastest-selling album. It shifted 7222 copies in its first week in November 2008 and was held off Number 1 by The Priests’ self-titled album.

10. Britney’s fastest-selling Number 1 album is greatest hits collection My Prerogative. 5,430 copies were picked up in its first seven days on sale in 2004.

17 hours ago, popprison said:

Yes, that was years ago. He actually fought Khabib Nurmagomedov (who was in that bus) and lost. But he recently wished him well on twitter when Khabib won his 29th fight and announced his retirement from the UFC. That's saying a lot because Conor was extremely un-gentleman like towards him. But I think he has matured. He has a family and all!

13 hours ago, Turogue said:

What does it being two years ago have to do with anything? He injured multiple people on purpose and he could have killed someone!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24885232/the-conor-mcgregor-bus-attack-words-were-there%3fplatform=amp

Borg: "I personally didn't even want to get looked at by a doctor, but as I was trying to get on with my weight cut, my eye just started killing me, and I was advised to go see a doctor and get checked out. ... He looks in my eye and tells me it looks like I have some corneal abrasions, maybe iritis, because I was kind of sensitive to light. So as I get to the hospital, they admit me, and they didn't just look at my eye and say, 'Oh, yeah, your eye looks a little messed up. You can't fight.' They ran a whole [gamut of tests]. They did it twice just to double-check to make sure. I had them do it twice. They said I had multiple corneal abrasions, which was causing the irritation and a little bit of the blurriness that I was seeing."

Chiesa, told that McGregor reached out to another fighter impacted by the attack, speaking to the Los Angeles Times: "I haven't heard from him, so f--- him. Brooklyn was a f---ing heartbreaker, to say the least. ... I lost a title shot. I have proof. I was the highest-ranked guy on the card. I would have stepped in to fight Khabib at the drop of a dime [after Holloway was pulled from the main event]. I've always loved the fight with Khabib. Bless his heart, he's a cool-*** guy, but this is a sport, and I've always liked the way I matched up against him. And I got f---ed out of that opportunity. You work your whole life for those kinds of opportunities."

Chiesa's fight with Anthony Pettis and Borg's bout with Brandon Moreno were canceled because of their injuries, and the UFC scrapped Lobov's fight with Alex Caceres because of the Russian's involvement in the incident. (Chiesa later filed a civil lawsuit against McGregor, alleging "serious personal, economic and other injury.")

And he matured so much that he punched an old man who refused to drink his whisky Sick Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

He's a vile piece of ****, nothing else!

I didn't know that second story. Well, I'm sure he's not interested in britney like that because he has a wife plus brit is not single anyway. 

1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Doesn't this guy have multiple accusations of ***ual assault and **** against him as early as like this ******* year? Not even talking 'bout his regular charges of assault either. I swear some of y'all gotta get your priorities straightened out. Y'all gonna stan if Chris Brown says he wants to collab w Britney next? Yuck. 

Drag them, sis. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Archived