Jump to content

Conor McGregor follows Britney on instagram


Recommended Posts

--------

UPDATE: HE FOLLOWS CHRISTINA AGUILERA ALSO! @XTINA 

-----

any UFC fans?

Conor McGregor (@thenotoriousmma) the ultimate superstar of UFC, follows britney spears on ig. Dana White, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, also follows britney. I wonder if they want her fighting! 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She attracts pro fighters. Don't forget that she's the karate kid.

Is it me or do a lot of athletes low key like Britney? Wasn’t there a thread about bodybuilders crushing on her or something? 

He's followed her for awhile I think. I noticed he liked her tea quote. 

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

Is it me or do a lot of athletes low key like Britney? Wasn’t there a thread about bodybuilders crushing on her or something? 

oh yeah there was this wrestle who was crushing on her big time. Can't remember who he was... Wonder what he's doing now. Maybe he's no longer a stan :S 

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

oh yeah there was this wrestle who was crushing on her big time. Can't remember who he was... Wonder what he's doing now. Maybe he's no longer a stan :S 

I believe it was Dolph Ziggler. He was the Freakshow guest at one of her POM shows. 

  • Like 2
Link to post

Calm your titts. He's a trash human being.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/conor-mcgregor-pleads-guilty-in-bus-attack-avoids-prison-703850/amp/

"On April 5th, McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) was caught on video throwing a dolly through a bus window which had a number of UFC staff, fighters and managers on board. Multiple people were injured in the incident, including fellow UFC fighters Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg, who suffered injuries and were removed from their scheduled bouts at UFC 223."

  • Like 1
Link to post
23 hours ago, Turogue said:

Calm your titts. He's a trash human being.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/conor-mcgregor-pleads-guilty-in-bus-attack-avoids-prison-703850/amp/

"On April 5th, McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) was caught on video throwing a dolly through a bus window which had a number of UFC staff, fighters and managers on board. Multiple people were injured in the incident, including fellow UFC fighters Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg, who suffered injuries and were removed from their scheduled bouts at UFC 223."

Yes, that was years ago. He actually fought Khabib Nurmagomedov (who was in that bus) and lost. But he recently wished him well on twitter when Khabib won his 29th fight and announced his retirement from the UFC. That's saying a lot because Conor was extremely un-gentleman like towards him. But I think he has matured. He has a family and all!

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block