Conor McGregor follows Britney on instagram

--------

UPDATE: HE FOLLOWS CHRISTINA AGUILERA ALSO! @XTINA 

-----

any UFC fans?

Conor McGregor (@thenotoriousmma) the ultimate superstar of UFC, follows britney spears on ig. Dana White, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, also follows britney. I wonder if they want her fighting! 

• Like 2
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She attracts pro fighters. Don't forget that she's the karate kid.

Is it me or do a lot of athletes low key like Britney? Wasn’t there a thread about bodybuilders crushing on her or something? 

He's followed her for awhile I think. I noticed he liked her tea quote. 

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

Is it me or do a lot of athletes low key like Britney? Wasn’t there a thread about bodybuilders crushing on her or something? 

oh yeah there was this wrestle who was crushing on her big time. Can't remember who he was... Wonder what he's doing now. Maybe he's no longer a stan :S 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

oh yeah there was this wrestle who was crushing on her big time. Can't remember who he was... Wonder what he's doing now. Maybe he's no longer a stan :S 

I believe it was Dolph Ziggler. He was the Freakshow guest at one of her POM shows. 

• Like 2

Calm your titts. He's a trash human being.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/conor-mcgregor-pleads-guilty-in-bus-attack-avoids-prison-703850/amp/

"On April 5th, McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) was caught on video throwing a dolly through a bus window which had a number of UFC staff, fighters and managers on board. Multiple people were injured in the incident, including fellow UFC fighters Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg, who suffered injuries and were removed from their scheduled bouts at UFC 223."

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Turogue said:

Calm your titts. He's a trash human being.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/conor-mcgregor-pleads-guilty-in-bus-attack-avoids-prison-703850/amp/

"On April 5th, McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) was caught on video throwing a dolly through a bus window which had a number of UFC staff, fighters and managers on board. Multiple people were injured in the incident, including fellow UFC fighters Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg, who suffered injuries and were removed from their scheduled bouts at UFC 223."

Yes, that was years ago. He actually fought Khabib Nurmagomedov (who was in that bus) and lost. But he recently wished him well on twitter when Khabib won his 29th fight and announced his retirement from the UFC. That's saying a lot because Conor was extremely un-gentleman like towards him. But I think he has matured. He has a family and all!