Billboard mistakenly claims Shawn Mendes the youngest artist to have 4 #1 studio albums at 22 years of age

2K16NEY

Billboard be shady but they've since updated the article. I guess the angry Britney fans on twitter got to them. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Editor's note: This story has been updated to reflect the accidental omission of Spears, who remains the youngest artist with four No. 1 full-length studio albums. Mendes is the youngest male soloist with four No. 1 full-length studio albums.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/chart-beat/9499119/shawn-mendes-youngest-artist-top-billboard-200-four-full-length-studio-albums

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Billboard be shady but they've since updated the article. I guess the angry Britney fans on twitter got to them. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Editor's note: This story has been updated to reflect the accidental omission of Spears, who remains the youngest artist with four No. 1 full-length studio albums. Mendes is the youngest male soloist with four No. 1 full-length studio albums.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/chart-beat/9499119/shawn-mendes-youngest-artist-top-billboard-200-four-full-length-studio-albums

A win for the army! :neydedance_purple:

Lmao why the edited the "editor's note" again? It now says this: Editor's note: This story has been updated to include Spears, who remains the youngest artist with four No. 1 regular studio albums. Mendes is the youngest male soloist with four No. 1 regular studio albums.

Archived