Jump to content

What's the story with Matches?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well she did mention it might leave some damage

I honestly already forgot that this song exists 

I always found it interesting that she "burned her gym down" and then released a song about "playing with matches". 

11 hours ago, Mayaberovic said:

You can hear all over it. If you were so into (the tool you’re looking for is melodyne), you would know that INSIDE OUT is heavier in production than Matches!

Duhhhh.

My point stands. Even a microwave could have sang Matches. Idgi why are yall saying "her" vocals were a slay lmao

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Duhhhh.

My point stands. Even a microwave could have sang Matches. Idgi why are yall saying "her" vocals were a slay lmao

Is yr ATRL username Suburbannature something?

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No I am Easy Hme.

Did you finally made an account ?

 

Oh wow okay, I didn't expect that account to be you :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Oh no, I haven't yet. But that is because their "registration season" hasn't arrived, yet. Any idea when it is coming?

  • Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh wow okay, I didn't expect that account to be you :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Oh no, I haven't yet. But that is because their "registration season" hasn't arrived, yet. Any idea when it is coming?

I think it was open last week or so lol.

 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I think it was open last week or so lol.

 

Really? Whenever I go to ATRL, it says only "Existing User? Sign in" and not otherwise anything else. Care to send the link of the registration so I can defend Britney from the OBH's? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

  • Haha 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Really? Whenever I go to ATRL, it says only "Existing User? Sign in" and not otherwise anything else. Care to send the link of the registration so I can defend Britney from the OBH's? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Nnnnnnn they don't announce it anymore. You have  to check it out regularly lol.

Before they had open registrations every 6 months or so and they would announce it on Twitter and **** 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Nnnnnnn they don't announce it anymore. You have  to check it out regularly lol.

Before they had open registrations every 6 months or so and they would announce it on Twitter and **** 

Ugh thats a bummer. And I think their Registration season last for like a week or sumth? Now I just have to find that stupid registration thing and my life  will be settled for now.

  • Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post
21 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ugh thats a bummer. And I think their Registration season last for like a week or sumth? Now I just have to find that stupid registration thing and my life  will be settled for now.

Yes come on there and become a mess like rest of us :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Really? Whenever I go to ATRL, it says only "Existing User? Sign in" and not otherwise anything else. Care to send the link of the registration so I can defend Britney from the OBH's? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

 

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

Nnnnnnn they don't announce it anymore. You have  to check it out regularly lol.

Before they had open registrations every 6 months or so and they would announce it on Twitter and **** 

Quote

Here's the link: https://atrl.net/register

One secret is to keep that tab open and always refresh it like every day until the registration is finally open! How do I know? Because I did that method and it worked for me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

I think Britney recorded the song at some point on 2017 but it never really fit with the intended sound of her next album or project, and then the song was passed around other acts, when it was picked up by BSB as a solo song.

Then Free Britney happened for us, meaning her hiatus. 

BSB had the song ready for their solo releases, albums, promo singles etc. As far as I remember, they were getting prepared for Vegas....

...then Covid hit.

Team Con saw the success of the vinyls (boycott the brand btw! How many times does this have to be repeated?!), and the only real sellable item was music, and Britney wasn't gonna record so they went through older songs for the rerelease and then saw that both Brit and BSB had versions of this song. Retro sounds were in, as were the 90s.

All they had to do was splice the two demos together.

That's how it happened!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thank youuu a million billion so much, I love you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Now I have wait for a millennium for it to finally open? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

cWZ1j02.png

Spoiler

They seem to open at least once every month or while :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: The last time it opened was on April 4 and I got approved two days later. Some people don't even get notified on whether they're been approved or not yet for like years from what I've heard :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I think what might've possibly gave me a quicker process was my Britney inspired username. The mods over there from what I've seen love Britney so bias might come into play (I'm telling you this to take it into consideration) :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: Also you can get #FreeBritney badges!

 

Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

They seem to open at least once every month or while :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: The last time it opened was on April 4 and I got approved two days later. Some people don't even get notified on whether they're been approved or not yet for like years from what I've heard :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: I think what might've possibly gave me a quicker process was my Britney inspired username. The mods over there from what I've seen love Britney so bias might come into play (I'm telling you this to take it into consideration) :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

ONCE A MONTH OR WHILE? I thought they had a whole registration season :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: What an egoistical move, smh. Yeah, I am anyways planning of keeping my username as Blackout2006 in ATRL so no worries for me or I might even go with Sugarfall2006 so thats that :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: God, why is a feeling lurking inside of me tho that it will take forever for my account to be approved tho? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Thank youu sooooo much for the help, I so appreciate it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block