Jamie Spears' lawyers respond to objections to financial accounting and attempts to justify Lou Taylors 260% raise

Slayer

6 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I am starting to suspect that the real reason the courts are dragging their feet on this is because they KNOW that once Britney is released there is a big chance that she can hit the entire state of California with a MASSIVE lawsuit for putting her granting her a conservatorship under false pretenses anyway. I believe they may be aware that conservatorship reform is around the corner, and conservatorships are very lucrative for a lot of lawyers out there. Many cages will be rattled if Britney truly decides to seek justice.

Agreed. How do you end a fraudulent  conservatorship with minimal damage to everyone’s reputation? 

What a mess this will look like in reflection when Jamie’s unfavourable history and controlling actions in charge of Britney’s day to day life and estate will be laid out in case studies and investigations.. they failed her. Because what he and Andrew Wallet did was “legal”. 

• Like 1

Is it just me. I never thought I’d say this but... I’m scared for Sam Ingham!!!:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

i know he’s ****ty and doesn’t deserve to be on our good side.. but just out of our interest. If something happens to him, we definitely LOST:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

and there’s a very high probability, due to the feathers he’s ruffeling. He needs a security team. 

How old is he btw?  We should put him to diet and exercise, so at least he can finally do the right thing and close this case and free Britney:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

P.s. he has commended Vivien and her skills on LinkedIn. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:Hope they’re not buddies

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Is it just me. I never thought I’d say this but... I’m scared for Sam Ingham!!!:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

i know he’s ****ty and doesn’t deserve to be on our good side.. but just out of our interest. If something happens to him, we definitely LOST:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

and there’s a very high probability, due to the feathers he’s ruffeling. He needs a security team. 

How old is he btw?  We should put him to diet and exercise, so at least he can finally do the right thing and close this case and free Britney:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

P.s. he has commended Vivien and her skills on LinkedIn. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:Hope they’re not buddies

1. If he dies Britney has another firm on her behalf

2. You know Lawyers can still be friends no matter their disputes in court, dont you?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, s&m said:

1. If he dies Britney has another firm on her behalf

2. You know Lawyers can still be friends no matter their disputes in court, dont you?

I hope you’re right..

If he dies, I’m pretty sure they will reach some kind of Agreement with the meet and confer. (💰💰)The other lawfirm is new and doesn’t know the ins and outs and what kind of stuff has happened in the past - Especially over the last 12 years. But even Sam won’t uncover the past ****, because he might get himself into trouble by that. So yeah.. it’s debatable what would happen

Not surprised Jamie’s lawyers are taking the angle that Ingham approved all of this previously, so why object now. Interesting how they say that he either didn’t understand or failed to do his job- as tho they want to seed the idea that he should be removed. 

it DOES beg the question as tho why he’s been quiet for years and actually not doing his job tho... & all of sudden he cares. 

• Leader

I actually think this is a good thing. They don't want it extended for four months. We need the process to pick up steam not be dragged out.

It's likely they want it sooner bc they claim Ingham is cutting Jamie off from Britney. If that's true, it's hopefully by Britney's request. However, I still don't like the idea that there's someone in control of who can and can't contact Britney. Isn't that one of the main issues to begin with? 

I'd like to think Ingham has good intentions, but he makes bank every week he's working on this and that's problematic in itself because there's no urgency. 

• Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually think this is a good thing. They don't want it extended for four months. We need the process to pick up steam not be dragged out.

It's likely they want it sooner bc they claim Ingham is cutting Jamie off from Britney. If that's true, it's hopefully by Britney's request. However, I still don't like the idea that there's someone in control of who can and can't contact Britney. Isn't that one of the main issues to begin with? 

I'd like to think Ingham has good intentions, but he makes bank every week he's working on this and that's problematic in itself because there's no urgency. 

An Independent investigation that sam  is requesting is probably not possible by Jan 15... 

Especially not in this time of the year.

agree it shouldn’t be dragged out, but it should be done properly

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, MM0219 said:

So they're annoyed that Sam Ingham is finally working on Britney's behalf, and presumably taking her instructions, as opposed to theirs. 

Surprising.

However, the constant delays and continuations are frustrating as hell. I want nothing but the best for Britney but Jesus, from the outside looking in this is draining as hell. One minute we get a glimmer of hope and then the next it appears to be taken away. Genuinely think I need to take a step back and not be so invested in this for my own sanity, as silly as it sounds. 

Try to look at the positive side: this gives Sam more time to collect evidence against Jamie.

2 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Try to look at the positive side: this gives Sam more time to collect evidence against Jamie.

I don’t even think Sam wants to go that deep... he doesn’t want to dig his own hole opening up the past. He’ll unfortunately probably keep it Surface level.. but hopefully just enough to get him out

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

"As for the floor amount of $500,000, this was well within an appropriate range for compensation to a business manager of Tri Star's experience, sophistication and longstanding history of high-level service (which Mr. Ingham himself has praised), the complexity of the management of this Estate, the number of transactions and entities involved and the amount of work, as well as the challenges of finding another qualified business manager to take on this complex matter on short notice. This was a reasonable business decision by Mr. Spears to protect the Estate." 

:roxxy: the NERVE

So now they're blatantly trying to convince the judge it was ok. So they paid her that half million dollars, only for her to quit the next year, and they having to find another business manager on short notice anyway? Couldn't Jamie have let Tri Star quit since 2019 then? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021