Jamie Spears' lawyers respond to objections to financial accounting and attempts to justify Lou Taylors 260% raise

Slayer

Jamie thinks his job is to **** Britney up in every way possible. I dont know how someone that was never a good father for Britney thinks its ok to **** Britneys life as long as he can. Hes ******* vile. Hed do everything to cover his *** and everyone else's no matter what this will cost for Britney and how many more years. He really turned Britneys life into a living hell. I have no empathy for him. If theres any justice in this world, he must pay. 

Few interesting points here:

"Mr. Ingham has daily calls/emails with the conservatee's medical team and/or Jodi Montgomery, the Temporary Conservator of the person." 
"Mr. Ingham has restricted MR. Spear's access to the Conservatee and now claims to be the exclusive source of information in the context of public pleadings as to what his client wants and what his client's position is"
"These letters [meet and confer letters sent by Jamie] were a good faith to attempt to resolve Mr. Ingham's objections and issues and avoid the unnecessary expenditure of the estate's or Court's resources" 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Miss Penny is and has been dealt a nice hand $$$$ behind closed doors for a very long time. That I do not doubt by any means. In some way shape or form I can almost guarantee it, unfortunately. She’s just as crooked as the rest. Wouldn’t be the first judge in any high court. 

They’re all an embarrassment to a system that needs intense looking into. 

All of this just makes me that much more sad for Britney. And helpless because I can’t do anything about it. 

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Miss Penny is and has been dealt a nice hand $$$$ behind closed doors for a very long time. That I do not doubt by any means. In some way shape or form I can almost guarantee it, unfortunately. She’s just as crooked as the rest. Wouldn’t be the first judge in any high court. 

They’re all an embarrassment to a system that needs intense looking into. 

All of this just makes me that much more sad for Britney. And helpless because I can’t do anything about it. 

as possible as it is that she's corrupted, I think her attitude is quite normal actually, without the need to be corrupted.

It's not like she's taking this long just because it's Britney and is trying to piss her off, or the fans, or because she's colluded with Jamie, but I bet that's how she handles any other cases she has. All these hearings are just to grant or deny motions, review stuff, etc, but there's nothing really going on, like in a trial that they need to find a resolution, so the judge really has to decide whether someone is guilty or not, or something like that. If there was an actual petition to terminate the conservatorship, or anull it, like re-evaluating the process of how she got into the cship in the first place, if it's even possible to ask for that, or if there was a petition to remove Jamie (because surprisingly Sam Ingham didn't file for that), then the judge would really have to force them to provide elements, evidence, testimonies, to decide something. But all they're doing is objecting what the other says, and disagreeing at the hearings, and it's like, as long as they don't come to an agreement in the outside, this will delay forever in the hearings. The judge will not deal with that, and she cannot come up with something like, "oh, I'm cancelling the conservatorship" out of nowhere, or I'm removing Jamie, because, for what I understand, that's not her job, instead the parties involved have to explicitly ask for things to happen, like naming the Bessemer Trust as co-conservator, which was done relatively rapidly after Ingham asked for it. And I know that sounds nonsensical, but I guess that's why so many people complain about how ****ed up the legal system is, at least regarding these issues.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I am starting to suspect that the real reason the courts are dragging their feet on this is because they KNOW that once Britney is released there is a big chance that she can hit the entire state of California with a MASSIVE lawsuit for putting her granting her a conservatorship under false pretenses anyway. I believe they may be aware that conservatorship reform is around the corner, and conservatorships are very lucrative for a lot of lawyers out there. Many cages will be rattled if Britney truly decides to seek justice.

The problem is Jamie’s team keeps stalling, like when Britney first stepped into court, the judge clearly stated that she needed evidence to make a decision as everything is all speculation hence asking for an investigation. The last hearings have been Jamie’s team constantly stalling and postponing. Britney is just another case on her list as she has many to deal with a day and while her decisions have been questionable, she  did acknowledge something was not right with the situation, wanting to speak with Britney in private, granting Bessemer as co conservator. It’s just a long process as Jamie’s team will always try to stall or postpone as much as they can. The courts will always favor mediation and what will make both parties happy. At least that’s the ideal outcome for the courts. 

• Like 3