What she says in the beginning of You Oughta Know

Dirk

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

omg another mystery

I think this is a **** you to Kevin, probably the time he and the woman he's with got together!

Its like the work ***** intro  in French..whats does it actually mean?

Probably backwards it says

"daddy and lou need prison..I love you guys but let's face it, I'd slap them both with wet fish and send them to the county jail, anyways hope you enjoy the show, your pal,and friend (without me no one gets a cent) britney spears , now onn with the show..god bless!"

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading::badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

She poetically recites some lyrics to TOOL’s song “Schism”.

I can no longer find any relevant links on it except 

There used to be clips where you could hear it more clearly & even an article about it on BH. 

I am still stunned to this day she’s a TOOL fan, as they are my favorite band and deep AF. 

edit: Here is a TOOL forum talking about it happening in 2009 citing BH as the resource

https://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61915

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

There used to be clips where you could hear it more clearly & even an article about it on BH. 

I am still stunned to this day she’s a TOOL fan, as they are my favorite band and deep AF. 

I think somebody is mistaken here. None of the words that are discernible in Britney’s speech are in the Tool lyrics. 

She says something like (or at least rhyming with):

-He sees the light cause it’s time to ride 

-...his/these words upon...

-...his face/the space before...

1 minute ago, Tetris said:

I think somebody is mistaken here. None of the words that are discernible in Britney’s speech are in the Tool lyrics. 

She says something like (or at least rhyming with):

-He sees the light cause it’s time to ride 

-...his/these words upon...

-...his face/the space before...

Only word I understand is Word

1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

Omg Britney is a Tool fan? Wtf they’re my second favorite band OMG :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Nightmare3p said:

Omg Britney is a Tool fan? Wtf they’re my second favorite band OMG :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Imagine my pleasant surprise :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:
She’s got to be if she’s reciting the lyrics. Once upon a time there was a video where you could hear the lyrics clearly :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: There used to be an article on BH about it. Impossible to find now. The only thing I could find was that video. 

edit: Here’s a TOOL forum discussion on it from 2009 citing BH as the resource

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Imagine my pleasant surprise :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:
She’s got to be if she’s reciting the lyrics. Once upon a time there was a video where you could hear the lyrics clearly :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: There used to be an article on BH about it. Impossible to find now. The only thing I could find was that video. 

edit: Here’s a TOOL forum discussion on it from 2009 citing BH as the resource

I saw Tool live Oct 2019 and it was magical :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Dirk said:

omg another mystery

I think this is a **** you to Kevin, probably the time he and the woman he's with got together!

When I saw her in Greensboro, she sang this it was amazing.  I will never forget this night.. She randomly just came on, it was odd- like middle of her show did like intermission video thing then it was dark and we waited for a sec then you could see the stage floor door open and she came up - but if you watch the one in Greensboro her mic messes up - #neverforget <3 

• Love 2