Britney Spears' lawyer Sam Ingham requests 120 additional days to review Britney's accounting and allow for discovery

Why don't we start really upping our online presence? We see anything related to the pro conservatorship agenda, we message the authors with facts and proof.

We see a buzzfeed article, we comment with facts.

Anytime anyone related to britney makes a venture, we respond with facts. 

This news is a downer, but we need to keep in mind that its crucial they do it right or risk messing up and team con are panicking.

Instead of supporting ths brand, let's buy Lynn's book!

In two years, lou and Larry jumped ship. Jamie Lynn was exposed. Lynn and felicia should support. Brian let it slip. A new coconservator has been approved and its sent Jamie spiralling. Ingham hasnt backed down from challenges. Judge penny knows something is wrong and is give team b everything she can in asking them to put the proof in front of her. Her son has called her father an *******...

...and Britney has made it known she wants her father out, and has hired a team to do so.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, jokobish said:

They just hired a corporate fiduciary with plenty of team members and it’s going to take 120 days AKA FOUR MONTHS to make a discovery!?!?🤨🤨🤨🤨

"Discovery" is a legal term.

It is a usual part of a court case.

"Discovery" is a process where both sides "show their hands" so to speak, and put everything they have on the table so that the other side can react to it using legal arguments.

It's not a bad thing to have four months of discovery. It means Ingham is giving Jamie's legal team time to put EVERY LITTLE THING on the table.

It means that Jamie's legal team won't be able to argue later on that they missed (aka "hide") something because there wasn't enough time.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

And yet some people here continue to support the brand and buy half baked demos and re-releases. 

This is disgusting. I never trusted Ingham. Nothing ever happens in this “court battle” and they drag it on and on. Sadly some fans are easy to buy and lost sight of Britney the person. 

We NEED to be united against this violation of basic human rights. Showing them they can still make some money off her might lead to her death, whether she takes her own life or they decide to kill her. Enough is enough. Charts and sales mean ****. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It's clear from those emails that Sam is requesting more information. He's clearly found something very questionable regarding her finances and wants this to be water tight before a ruling is made.

Don't bash Sam! This is exactly what we want and he's being thorough. He's uncovered something for sure. I support this extension if it means uncovering dodgy dealing from Lou Taylor.

Im from argentina and my country is really ****ed up in many ways lol BUT by if all this was happening here, there would have already been lots of fans sat down live on a prime time tv show spilling tea.

I dont get how besides a couple of famouse ppl saying "freebritney", or a small group of fans outside de courtroom this is not getting bigger coverage and exposure on the media in the US with detailed information about every party in the case

The ONLY WAY this would be faster is britney speakinh for ONCE IN HER LIFE. I dont know girl, even kidnaped ppl try to find there way, yet britneys confortable or scared *** cant speak for herself and stop this circus