Britney Spears' lawyer Sam Ingham requests 120 additional days to review Britney's accounting and allow for discovery

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just want to point out he's been working on this for almost 13 years and it's only recently has he represented Britney in a manner that doesn't benefit the conservatorship. I do think he's helping finally, but it's a little early to call him Kingham imo 

That was meant to be a sarcastic comment lol. I don't trust that man at all.

• Haha 2
  • Like 7
40 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

Exactly. They’re dragging this out until Britney cracks and finally complies with them. Then she’ll get more custody time and get to do more of what she wants. At least that’s my speculations😤

I dont think shell get more time with the boys unless Kevin wants more money, but hes already getting almost 40k a month. Next year they will be 15 & 16, she already missed so much of their lives. But I think maybe they might give her more "freedom" (or they will make her feel that way) and maybe even deceive her that she will be allowed to get pregnant soon.

41 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

Britney’s way to freedom is going to be a long one, this was set up 12 years ago and there’s too much money invested in this cship bullsht but it doesn’t mean it’s impossible. All the little

steps she has taken make sense if u think about how tense everything must be. Idk why Sam is giving them more time tho, I wish things could go faster, but that’s how the law system works in every country I guess. Our girl will be free, let’s not lose hope:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

It took them two audiences to put Britney in this living hell tho, so funny how they are really "efficient" (breaking rules and ******* her rights over and over again) when they want/need to be. 

The thing with cships is that they arent meant to be dissolved. Britney is under one that are for people who cant reverse their situation. So there arent guides about how she should improve to get out of that in the near future. They arent concerned about that, this isnt their interest at all. They dont want Britney to get better. Sadly many lawyers said this could go on forever bc its hard to get out of a cship, period, even more when theres so much money involved and shes surrounded by leeches who only think about her money as if its theirs. 

I dont trust Sam at all. 

Im sorry but with her situation its hard to not be this negative. 

It's kinda sad if you think that it's not just four months, but another four months stolen away from Britney's life. This is starting to get more ridiculous every single day. 

Igham better feed us with something good in the upcoming hearings, otherwise he's full of **** and they are playing us.

I just hope that Britney is more resilient than they think.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Theres such much money at stake but one thing money can’t buy is time (minus court hearings). I’m sad for Britney that this has been dragging on for so long :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

All she has ever wanted to be is a Mom and now her boys are growing up. They’ve literally taken time away from her and she won’t get that back  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

stay strong Britney! 

• Love 9