Britney Spears' lawyer Sam Ingham requests 120 additional days to review Britney's accounting and allow for discovery

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Doesn't this mean they might have found sketchy financial doings and want to investigate more or no? 

I think he's giving Jamie's lawyers more time so they can backup their explanations to Sam's objections, so they can come to an agreement outside of court, which would supposedly make it faster than solving it at the court. 

Idk why he's being so benevolent though. 

• Like 1

Oh man, **** this ****. Its just hard trying to keep my hopes up when nothing major ever happens, when nothing really changes. I really fear Britney will never get out of this mess and I will have no choice but to stop supporting Britney (as an artist) for good. Bc I fear that she might give in in the long run If she doesnt get what she wants. I mean, she doesnt have her kids, she doesnt have friends, she barely goes out, so she might get bored wanting to work again even if her dad is still around bc that could get her busy somehow :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I hope im really wrong tho! 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Oh man, **** this ****. Its just hard trying to keep my hopes up when nothing major ever happens, when nothing really changes. I really fear Britney will never get out of this mess and I will have no choice but to stop supporting Britney (as an artist) for good. Bc I fear that she might give in in the long run If she doesnt get what she wants. I mean, she doesnt have her kids, she doesnt have friends, she barely goes out, so she might get bored wanting to work again even if her dad is still around bc that could get her busy somehow :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I hope im really wrong tho! 

Exactly. They’re dragging this out until Britney cracks and finally complies with them. Then she’ll get more custody time and get to do more of what she wants. At least that’s my speculations😤

• Like 1
Just now, Bundy said:

Britney’s way to freedom is going to be a long one, this was set up 12 years ago and there’s too much money invested in this cship bullsht but it doesn’t mean it’s impossible. All the little

steps she has taken make sense if u think about how tense everything must be. Idk why Sam is giving them more time tho, I wish things could go faster, but that’s how the law system works in every country I guess. Our girl will be free, let’s not lose hope:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 3