Avril Lavigne and Mod Sun drop a new music video for "Flames"

I kinda like it, its very 2000s Avril :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I'm actually excited for this album :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Edit: She even looks like Avril at the beginning of her career, does this mean that Avril came back from the dead and that Melissa girl left? :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:Recurrectvil, slay us mama :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, BS*****2020 said:

Yea no. I've been OG Avril/Melissa fan from the beginning some albums better than other but head above water only album I cannot even deal with, its her britney jean. So if she coming back she needs do it right and this not gonna cut it miss. Ima let you have a pass since u tech "featured" but yea do better. K thx 🥰

Head Above Water was soooooo disappointing and I really don't understand what Avril did after The Best Damn Thing.  Her music has become so uninspired for the most part.  TBH, I am starting to think Ashlee Simpson won the battle :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

It gives me the feeling she's trying to go back to Punk Rock, and am loving her vocals but the song on its whole... I don't know if i'm feeling it as much as i hoped i would. Then again this is a feature and not her song, so here's hoping her songs are a lot better. Don't disappoint us, Avril. Give us the goods. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

On 12/14/2020 at 3:18 PM, Adriannn said:

‘Under My Skin’ is one of my favorite albums of all time. I hope she goes in that direction. 
Also, these gems: 

100% on all of the above "Fall To Pieces" and "Push" are fantastic -- if only she could release an album like that

• Love 1