Avril Lavigne and Mod Sun drop a new music video for "Flames"

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods

I kinda like it, its very 2000s Avril :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I'm actually excited for this album :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Edit: She even looks like Avril at the beginning of her career, does this mean that Avril came back from the dead and that Melissa girl left? :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:Recurrectvil, slay us mama :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, BS*****2020 said:

Yea no. I've been OG Avril/Melissa fan from the beginning some albums better than other but head above water only album I cannot even deal with, its her britney jean. So if she coming back she needs do it right and this not gonna cut it miss. Ima let you have a pass since u tech "featured" but yea do better. K thx 🥰

Head Above Water was soooooo disappointing and I really don't understand what Avril did after The Best Damn Thing.  Her music has become so uninspired for the most part.  TBH, I am starting to think Ashlee Simpson won the battle :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

It gives me the feeling she's trying to go back to Punk Rock, and am loving her vocals but the song on its whole... I don't know if i'm feeling it as much as i hoped i would. Then again this is a feature and not her song, so here's hoping her songs are a lot better. Don't disappoint us, Avril. Give us the goods. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block