Avril Lavigne and Mod Sun drop a new music video for "Flames"

Jordan Miller

Her last 2 albums were pretty dud-like for me, BUT that being said, on all her albums she usually has at least a couple songs I end up loving.

It was in me was sooo good and '17' from her self-titled is one of my fave Avril songs ever. so I'm def excited for new tunes. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I don’t understand what happened with her :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: she had four solid albums and then lost me when she released her self titled album. What was that? Hello Kitty? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: 

Chad Kroeger :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Then I had high hopes for Head Above Water, but it fell flat :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I’ll still bump Let go, Under my skin, Best The Damn Thing and Goodbye Lullaby :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

She had Lyme disease and it took her out of the spotlight for a long time because people didn’t know what was wrong with her. It tools years away from her career. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 
She is trying to make a comeback and I hope she can! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block