New official 'Matches' artwork

Danish

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Jon Bellion said:

I hope this song doesn't get noticed by the public. It's quite tragic for a world class entertainer like Britney to release such a bad song (with a bad artwork too). 

The only good thing we got from the rerelease is the photoshoot. 

The song is a certified bop wdym :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Ew I'd seen this before but I figured it was just bad fan art. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

This could have had a really fierce photoshoot but alas we're just gonna have to learn to love Glory outtakes and Vegas photoshops (and maybe a little femme fatale repurposed bed photo sprinkled here and there) until freedom comes. Hopefully it's not too long, not for the content but for our girl. 

2 hours ago, Jon Bellion said:

I hope this song doesn't get noticed by the public. It's quite tragic for a world class entertainer like Britney to release such a bad song (with a bad artwork too). 

The only good thing we got from the rerelease is the photoshoot. 

Well it did. It’s all over the news and tabloids where I live and Matches is a bop and thou shall deal :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Archived