Happy 40th Birthday Tata Young

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when I was little I bought a CD(I don’t even remember which artist it is from) and there’s a leaflet inside the box about the up coming albums of that year. I remember her album and Rihanna’s A Girl Like Me was on it. That’s the only time I’ve ever heard of this bish but I like the whole idea of Britney Spears of Asia so I think I might *** with her music. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Edit: So we are censoring words like fu. x now?:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

10 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

I remember when I was little I bought a CD(I don’t even remember which artist it is from) and there’s a leaflet inside the box about the up coming albums of that year. I remember her album and Rihanna’s A Girl Like Me was on it. That’s the only time I’ve ever heard of this bish but I like the whole idea of Britney Spears of Asia so I think I might *** with her music. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Edit: So we are censoring words like fu. x now?:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Omg where are you form may I ask or continent to have Tata on the leaflet?

5 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Literally! Imagine how she would've slayed the 2010s :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Something must have happened after/during Lets Play, the single didn't even get a proper release and the public was legit excited to see her again. You can tell she was hella nervous also.

Then she did some legacy concerts in 2014, but... no comeback :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 12/16/2020 at 12:11 AM, CJMCH said:

Something must have happened after/during Lets Play, the single didn't even get a proper release and the public was legit excited to see her again. You can tell she was hella nervous also.

Then she did some legacy concerts in 2014, but... no comeback :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Ugh the potential I know she would've definitely stomped in the 2010s. If only she pushed outside of Asia as well, her music literally screams international hits :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Archived