Zoe Alexander ("the crazy Pink lady" audition on X Factor) Exposing How Evil the Show Actually Is

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

Zoe Alexander was one of the British X Factor contestants who got ridiculed for being a spoiled and crazy PINK impersonator. Her whole audition video was incredibly odd from the beginning though, the way they made her seem like she "flipped" etc. In these two videos, Zoe exposed the whole X Factor production and that from the bare beginning of their communication with her, they've set her up to become a laughing stock behind her back. It is also insane how she explains they edited the entire video so that she looks like a crazy lunatic and not a woman who actually got a mental breakdown after realizing how they all played her. 

The videos went viral and X Factor disabled comments on Zoe's audition video and also changed the title of the video from "Crazy Pink Lady audition" to "Zoe Alexander's Audition." The judges were in on it too and Zoe proved this, they're all disgusting, Nicole and that other judge girl whom I've never heard of in my life were in on it too and played their role.

Here are the vids:

And here is Zoe's audition:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

@Roxxy or any other mod, can we please mainpage this? I believe it is extremely important that everybody knows how evil these "talent shows" are because one other contestant committed suicide because X factor publicly ridiculed her, and Zoe tried to commit suicide at one point of her recovery, too. I believe it is important that if anyone is planning on auditioning to prepare for whats coming their way or hopefully even give up before the production terminally ****s up their mental health. Thank you.

Technically, not the same show, but let's be honest, they're all the same - cesspits of producers that will stop at nothing to get ratings, views, money, and fame. I don't know how anyone who's involved in this **** can sleep at night. I guess money and fame really do turn people into sociopaths.

Don Philip was very clearly set up as well. They exploited his very obvious issues and ran with the most clickbaitable aspects of his story in order to turn him into a laughing stock.

If anyone needs a quick rundown:

• She was asked to come at 6 am, and when she did, there was no one there (probably done to exhaust her).
  • They were told to stay in a room and that they couldn't leave it if they wanted to participate in the show. Plus, they were not provided with any water.
  • Prior to the audition, she was asked to pick 5 songs. None of the songs she picked were P!nk songs. Then, she was told that it'd be best if she could sing a P!nk song (implying that she had to do that in order to participate). That's why you can hear her say, "But you told me to sing a P!nk song," in the official broadcast. The judges got really defensive and said that they hadn't told her anything. However, they had conveniently edited out the part of her saying that it was the producers (not the judges) who told her to sing a P!nk song.
  • Prior to the audition, she was interviewed, and the interviewer for some reason kept asking her questions about P!nk, the weirdest one being, "Do you think P!nk was ever bullied in school?" (This indicates that her whole purpose was to be the crazy P!nk girl.)
  • During the audition, her in-ear monitor was turned off, so she couldn't hear herself. Even worse - when she sang her other song, they played it in the wrong key.
  • The audience reactions were completely fake and edited to make her look bad. According to her, the audience loved her performance of So What, and they did not cheer on Tulisa when she started criticizing Zoe for being a P!nk wannabe.
  • According to her, they cut off her mic when she started exposing them on stage (this is backed up by multiple people in the comments who claim to have been part of the audience).
  • When she was having a mental breakdown backstage, they kept encouraging the cameramen to film her.
  • Backstage, she was told to beg on her knees if the judges rejected her.
  • In the official broadcast, they kept censoring her to make it look like she was swearing when in reality she kept saying that she would kill herself if they didn't stop filming her, etc.
  • Some of the judges' reactions were recorded and added in post to make it look like Zoe and her dad were threatening and scaring the judges. According to her, Nicole never said, "No, baby, no," and Tulisa never said, "Stay on the stage."

:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

If anyone needs a quick rundown:

• She was asked to come at 6 am, and when she did, there was no one there (probably done to exhaust her).
  • They were told to stay in a room and that they couldn't leave it if they wanted to participate in the show. Plus, they were not provided with any water.
  • Prior to the audition, she was asked to pick 5 songs. None of the songs she picked were P!nk songs. Then, she was told that it'd be best if she could sing a P!nk song (implying that she had to do that in order to participate). That's why you can hear her say, "But you told me to sing a P!nk song," in the official broadcast. The judges got really defensive and said that they hadn't told her anything. However, they had conveniently edited out the part of her saying that it was the producers (not the judges) who told her to sing a P!nk song.
  • Prior to the audition, she was interviewed, and the interviewer for some reason kept asking her questions about P!nk, the weirdest one being, "Do you think P!nk was ever bullied in school?" (This indicates that her whole purpose was to be the crazy P!nk girl.)
  • During the audition, her in-ear monitor was turned off, so she couldn't hear herself. Even worse - when she sang her other song, they played it in the wrong key.
  • The audience reactions were completely fake and edited to make her look bad. According to her, the audience loved her performance of So What, and they did not cheer on Tulisa when she started criticizing Zoe for being a P!nk wannabe.
  • According to her, they cut off her mic when she started exposing them on stage (this is backed up by multiple people in the comments who claim to have been part of the audience).
  • When she was having a mental breakdown backstage, they kept encouraging the cameramen to film her.
  • Backstage, Olly Murs told her to beg on her knees if the judges rejected her.
  • In the official broadcast, they kept censoring her to make it look like she was swearing when in reality she kept saying that she would kill herself if they didn't stop filming her, etc.
  • Some of the judges' reactions were recorded and added in post to make it look like Zoe and her dad were threatening and scaring the judges. According to her, Nicole never said, "No, baby, no," and Tulisa never said, "Stay on the stage."

:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Thank you for this. It is disgusting what they've done to her, and it is SCARY the way they could do editing this convincing 10 years ago, imagine what they can do today!? They edited everything so well that everyone was convinced shes this crazy girl out of touch with the reality. While in fact, some twisted mind saw her Facebook audition and said "ya'll I have a perfect way to make her look insane and raise our ratings through the roof." What kind of psychopathic mind?

At one point in the vid you can see the realization on her face. You can see the exact moment she realized that her whole purpose there was not to sing but to put on a show. Its DISGUSTING

I’ve always hated these kinds shows and I’ve never understood the appeal. I did tune in for Britney though!

But I think this is wider conversation, I think this is pretty much how reality television works in general. People are disposable for the sake of manufacturing storyline.

OT but I’ve been watching Whitney sports YouTube reactions to the original hills and it shed a lot of light on how reality tv works

Thanks for posting @BUWYGF

ive always hated reality tv with passion

i remember when i was younger dance moms was on and it pretty much destroyed every single cast member in some way

my teacher also forbad us to ever audition to the local version of the x factor/other singing shows bc of how exploitative they are... i know many people in the indistry back home and ive heard stories too

Yup, I found out about it when I was scrolling through my tik tok page 2 weeks ago. It’s a relief that the judges weren’t part of this scam, and were just set up unknowingly to their reaction. This is extremely disgusting and I feel so horrible for her, I would’ve felt like **** if I was basically set up as an artist I hardly even listen to. Poor girl was thrown onto the stage and was asked by the producers to act and sing like a pink tribute. This is so mean! I remember being 12 years old when I saw the performance on YouTube and thinkin “woah what’s wrong with her?” And even disgusted by her behavior. Now looking back when the whole truth is out, I feel so sad for her. Who wouldn’t have had a meltdown on stage when they realized they had been manipulated for ratings? I will never ever watch another Britain’s Got Talent show and I hope this revelation becomes the end of that swamp of a “talent” show :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: I even remembering being 9 and wanting to audition for US got talent since I was so proud of my voice but now m so happy I didn’t, otherwise I could have probably been clowned up like Zoe on stage or declined since I don’t have a sad or crying-inducing story that will get me the golden buzzer for hitting the sympathy card :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: 

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yup, I found out about it when I was scrolling through my tik tok page 2 weeks ago. It’s a relief that the judges weren’t part of this scam, and were just set up unknowingly to their reaction. This is extremely disgusting and I feel so horrible for her, I would’ve felt like **** if I was basically set up as an artist I hardly even listen to. Poor girl was thrown onto the stage and was asked by the producers to act and sing like a pink tribute. This is so mean! I remember being 12 years old when I saw the performance on YouTube and thinkin “woah what’s wrong with her?” And even disgusted by her behavior. Now looking back when the whole truth is out, I feel so sad for her. Who wouldn’t have had a meltdown on stage when they realized they had been manipulated for ratings? I will never ever watch another Britain’s Got Talent show and I hope this revelation becomes the end of that swamp of a “talent” show :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: I even remembering being 9 and wanting to audition for US got talent since I was so proud of my voice but now m so happy I didn’t, otherwise I could have probably been clowned up like Zoe on stage or declined since I don’t have a sad or crying-inducing story that will get me the golden buzzer for hitting the sympathy card :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: 

Unfortunately, the judges knew as well; or at least some of it. Zoe said that Nicole and the other girl didnt say those things while she was on stage at all, and that "no baby nooo" by Nicole and "please stay on the stage" by the other girl were actually additionally filmed and edited into the video, it's quite disgusting if you ask me. 

I just watched and she was definitely set up. And It’s sad, that that only person who was nice to her (Caroline Flack) has committed suicide due to the pressures of reality television.

That being said, there were a few things that were off to to me about Zoe’s video. Like when she said they edited her arm motion to make it look like she threw the mic, editing her dad into the scene or something and the stuff about shoving the camera man and the rig. She also posted a video saying the edited her face to give her fangs and make her look like an evil clown or something

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Like that would be a lot of post production work  not to mention highly costly. I  doubt they would go to all that effort . 

I do think she reacted in the way she did (aggressively) but she was manipulated to get to that point by producers.

I think she was probably traumatised by the experience so probably has a lot of paranoia over it. I’m glad she spoke up. Reality television needs to be held accountable 

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I just watched and she was definitely set up. And It’s sad, that that only person who was nice to her (Caroline Flack) has committed suicide due to the pressures of reality television.

That being said, there were a few things that were off to to me about Zoe’s video. Like when she said they edited her arm motion to make it look like she threw the mic, editing her dad into the scene or something and the stuff about shoving the camera man and the rig. She also posted a video saying the edited her face to give her fangs and make her look like an evil clown or something

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Like that would be a lot of post production work  not to mention highly costly. I  doubt they would go to all that effort . 

I do think she reacted in the way she did (aggressively) but she was manipulated to get to that point by producers.

I think she was probably traumatised by the experience so probably has a lot of paranoia over it. I’m glad she spoke up. Reality television needs to be held accountable 

I do agree that some of the things didnt hit the point, like her saying she used to be a Pink impersonator on the x factor and the fact she was pissed and I believe did throw the mic indeed. However, 95% of her story seems legit and I wouldn't suspect this for a second. Down with reality shows tbh, they were trash from the beginning and used people for monetary purposes. 

She clearly have been set up and manipulated to look insane just that make me sick but it's disgusting also because it's national television and world wide web. 

I can't imagine how she must have felt when she realised it on stage when she was already trapped in it. It's horrible. It's nice to see that she seems to have recover a bit in her latest video but I can't imagine the trust issues it might have given her... 

I really feel sorry for her and for anyone who had been treated that way.

(Now Don Philip doesn't seem as crazy as I have thought in the past)

I wonder if Britney was involved in this kind of mess, if they edited her to make her seem so mean or meaner than she actually was,ect... 

These shows are evil.

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

She clearly have been set up and manipulated to look insane just that make me sick but it's disgusting also because it's national television and world wide web. 

I can't imagine how she must have felt when she realised it on stage when she was already trapped in it. It's horrible. It's nice to see that she seems to have recover a bit in her latest video but I can't imagine the trust issues it might have given her... 

I really feel sorry for her and for anyone who had been treated that way.

(Now Don Philip doesn't seem as crazy as I have thought in the past)

I wonder if Britney was involved in this kind of mess, if they edited her to make her seem so mean or meaner than she actually was,ect... 

These shows are evil.

on her audition 5:56 is the exact moment when she realized how they've set her up, you can see the realization mixed with shock all over her face :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I did think she was crazy when I saw the vid years ago, however with Don Phillips I knew from the beginning they forced him into coming out. They wanted to make a sensation out of it and whats even worse, wanted to portray themselves as some good samaritans who helped him come out an liberate himself. Instead, they destroyed his life. Britney was a 100% edited to look scared of him, I 100% doubt this was the case. Either way, when they basically pressured him into coming out right there on stage, even though he obviously didnt want to, I knew right away what was going on. X Factor is disgusting and Simon Cowell should go to jail. The man is literal Satan :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I do agree that some of the things didnt hit the point, like her saying she used to be a Pink impersonator on the x factor and the fact she was pissed and I believe did throw the mic indeed. However, 95% of her story seems legit and I wouldn't suspect this for a second. Down with reality shows tbh, they were trash from the beginning and used people for monetary purposes. 

Oh 100 percent agree!

Spoiler

Unless you sleep with the right producer to ensure you get a good edit 

Archived